What's new

If you were a Disney character who would you be and why?

tks

Strata Poster
LiveForTheLaunch said:
Umm I'm gonna choose Belle.. Because she's pretty and obviously being pretty would be nice. And she's also kind and not shallow, yay.

Yes but she's also intelligent and has lots of common sense. :wink:

mrclam

Giga Poster
At first i thought "scrooge mcduck" to be rich.. but then i realised i'd be old.. and a duck.

So then i re-thought it.. and came up with Aladin... He gets to poke princess jasmin, and she's rich.. and he has a flying carpet! Sorted!

Yes but she's also intelligent and has lots of common sense.

SO DO I, I just hide it from everyone because my level of common sense and intelligence is far too much for you guys to handle.

So then i re-thought it.. and came up with Aladin... He gets to poke princess jasmin, and she's rich.. and he has a flying carpet! Sorted!

She has ugly clothes and shoes though.. Aladdin needs to bring her to a wardrobe consultant. She's probably the ugliest Disney princess actually. Cinderella is pretty hot though, as far as cartoons go, and you can't beat Ariel's hair.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
mrclam said:
At first i thought "scrooge mcduck" to be rich.. but then i realised i'd be old.. and a duck.

Scrooge became a millionaire (in 1897 dollars) at age 30, so he wasn't that old when he got his fortune. He also became a billionaire four years later. And then he got old and miserable. Never mind the bill and feathers, the guy suits you to a T.

mrclam

Giga Poster
LiveForTheLaunch said:
^ She turns human though! Plus, with all the hair Jasmine has, I can picture her having quite the massive bush.

I cant believe i'm about to have the conversation.. but your problem with that is?

.. some of us like that! Personally i dont like the oven ready chicken look.

wash

Mega Poster
skeeter01.jpg

Honk Honk
Technically owned by Disney

Oh, Clam and LFTL, I'm begging you not to continue this conversation...

Slash

Giga Poster
mrclam said:
LiveForTheLaunch said:
^ She turns human though! Plus, with all the hair Jasmine has, I can picture her having quite the massive bush.

I cant believe i'm about to have the conversation.. but your problem with that is?

.. some of us like that! Personally i dont like the oven ready chicken look.

Trust Taylor to get onto that... Big bush, little bush. Most people I don't think mind, as long as it can't trap you.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
^Haven't even heard about it.

By the way, Kim is probably Kildare Coot.
I'm surprised if anyone on here knows who this guy is.

CMonster

Giga Poster
^ Not to mention a hover windboard thing...

I think I would be the old Mickey from Steamboat Willie. Not the new, boring Mickey from, say, Mickey's Clubhouse, but the old one.

Naemuti

Mega Poster
The yeti. So I can be a giant badass audio-animatronic in a coaster that scares people all day. :lol:

Mark

Strata Poster
This one is quite simply a no brainer for me...

STITCH.

Cute and fluffy with a naughty streak that is "normally" kept in check...