What's new

Hyper and Terrified - CP & KI - Trip Reports

Taylor; you did a great job on your report, but a bit of the order is wrong. Also, while your pictures of humans are great, a lot of your ride pictures leave a lot to be desired.

Yeah I thought I was forgetting the order. Did I mess up the Kings Island one or the Cedar Point one? Or both? Haha.

Yah, the pictures of the rides really arean't meant to be great.. I deleted them off my computer already, I just wanted the ones of the people, at least from Cedar Point anyway. I kept some of the Kings Island ones just to have, but I saved everyone else's as well.

Great reports so far, will watch the videos when I get home. Sounds like you all had a great time :)

After the rest of our trip.. I totally forgot what we rode at CP or KI.

Of course, I did get to go BACK to KI and ride more DBack.. so it might have messed with my head. :lol:

^ Wow I wanna smack you.. Haha, how many more times did you ride it?

And yeah, it's a bit hard to remember the order of everything since we rode pretty much all the coasters in each park along with some flats, woop.

^I'll have him send it to me so I can upload it to the site.. then free downloads for all! :p

^^ They don't work well on my computer at all, but I think it's because he uploaded them in HD. That could have something to do with it, because it works really well on this computer and this computer is newer.

Hey guys, this is Kevin from KI last Sunday. I really enjoyed reading all the trip reports and seeing the pictures and videos. Great time on Sunday.

^Sup bro.

Snoo, I see that DBack has slid nicely into your top ten. Does that mean that we can call you a chotch now? :p

PLCP said:
^Sup bro.

Snoo, I see that DBack has slid nicely into your top ten. Does that mean that we can call you a chotch now? :p

Hey, I saw the video you made of yourself in the bathroom with my camera. Ew.

Its ok to admit that you're wrong sometimes and that you are truly a chotch, Marcus. :p

Btw, werent those t-shirts in the shop hilarious? :lol: