What's new

"Huracan" - Eurofighter for Belantis, Germany

A

Anonymous

Yeah it really looks weird, much like the one on Hydra.

I think that the F1 park got put on hold, so they stopped every deliveries etc. which is why Belantis could buy and take delivery of this coaster on such short notice.

Brookes

Giga Poster
Woah, the shaping is quite weird on this. The cobra and zero-g look a bit strange from that photo. The tiny hill after the cobra roll looks crazy though with the speed it will have.

CMonster

Giga Poster
That looks pretty awesome. :)

I wished I didn't live an ocean away...

EDIT: Oh, wow, post # 1000!

Although, I kinda wish it was more exciting than what I posted. :p

Jared

Hyper Poster
I think the reason that the Cobra Roll has such odd track shaping is for those longer trains. Because those trains don't have anywhere near the manoeuvrability that the normal Eurofighter cars have.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^I'm assuming that it's just the angle that makes that little bunny hill look odd. The train is travelling straight towards the camera, so I don't really think you get much sense of how it rides. If you look at the previous video it doesn't look bad at all really.

As for the squeaking, I'd imagine it's just some bearing, washer or something 'bedding-in' if you like. Either the noise will go when the train 'softens' up a bit, or they'll grease everything up once they know the ride is all good. Just my guess anyway.

Jer

Strata Poster
what is the point of using those different trains? what was wrong with the old ones? They hold 2 less than the old ones so even if you run the same amount of trains that the older models did than in theory you'll get a lower capacity.