Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Over a year

• I never change my set!

• Total voters

jokerman

Giga Poster
I was wondering how long people on here tend to keep the same sig/ava sets. I get bored of having the same set for long periods of time, but I understand that it is confusing if people are constantly changing them.

So how long do you keep yours for?

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
No idea, but I try to keep a consistency in my sets. Make them things that stand out as being "obviously Furie". I do tend to keep track of who people are by their sigs (the people whose names I don't care to remember, like that jokerdude person :p ), but it's really hard because they all seem to have either a Merlin ride in their set, or an El Toro/Dragster set. So keeping the same set is good - as long as you're not using the same coaster as a goon :)

I tend to have at least six months wear out of a bunny set.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
I get bored of mine rather quickly so they change quite oftern. Normally I say, every 100 posts min. I try to keep them unique. I have a long line of sets pre-made already.

jokerman

Giga Poster
kimahri said:

I know it's random, but I wanted to find out. That way I would know what people think is an acceptable amount of time before changing so that you don't annoy people by changing too frequently.

kimahri

CF Legend
jokerman said:
kimahri said:

I know it's random, but I wanted to find out. That way I would know what people think is an acceptable amount of time before changing so that you don't annoy people by changing too frequently.

I meant I change my sets at random, when ever I feel like.

Maybe I was a little bit to vague there

Snoo

The Legend
Depends. Sometimes I keep it for a while and sometimes it is only for a week or two.

I rather like this one, but if I end up going on another trip, it could be a changing.

Martyn

Giga Poster
Avatar stays for a zillion years. Signature changes now and again.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Martyn said:

No, it's Corvette's identity... Maybe the Punisher's at a push if he was piss yellow. :p

Emmett

Giga Poster
SnooSnoo said:
Depends. Sometimes I keep it for a while and sometimes it is only for a week or two.

Same here, I usually will only keep the same one for a week or two. I get bored looking at the same one all the time.

Ben

CF Legend
About four months? I've had this since... March? Probably a bit earlier. And before that for about four months, same before...

Tony

Hyper Poster
Generally around 3-4 months but I have had this set for 6-7 months now. I plan to change it this week though!

Ollie

CF Legend
If I like it then I keep it for a while. But If there's something I see or do that I want to make a set of then I usually change it.
It all depends on how good the set is and if people would be thinking of it getting old.

Which reminds me, I might change mine again soon as I'm not too keen on the one I've got right now.

F.A.S.T.

Hyper Poster
It really depends on the quality of the set.
If it's crappy it can stay as short as 1 month.
If it's a good set it can stay for up to 4 months.

jayjay

Giga Poster
Until I can be bothered to make a new one that looks half decent. I haven't changed mine since last year. Even the coastercount value is out of date.