• a bum bag/fanny pack *snigger*

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • a bag

• something else

• Total voters
I use storage bins full force

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about the bins. Cedar Point has a pretty wicked bin system so I'll stick whatever in there, but if it's a crappy bin system where people can take your stuff while you're still on the coaster, then that's when I'll pawn my stuff off on other people.

Shoving things down your pants is a good alternative too, but I'd personally rather let someone else hold my stuff. Also, I don't like to pay for lockers, so those are no-no's.

valleyfair!

Hyper Poster
A lot of the time I'm wearing a hat so I'll either leave it on the platform or put it under my shirt. Then with anything else like cell phone money i just put in my pocket unbuttoned if I don't have button pockets.

Scott88

Hyper Poster
Usually keep phone, wallet etc in my zipped up pockets. :)

Camera usually stays in pocket too as its small enough to fit in there without getting crushed by a restraint.

Emmmerrrr

Mega Poster
I'll happily carry a bag, so my brother can put his **** in too. Not actual **** though. :roll:

I never feel secure with stuff in my pockets. If I'm wearing jeans, they're skinny jeans, with crappy pockets. They're so tight that it hurts to have your phone in your pocket. :?
I wear jogging bottoms sometimes, with pockets that go on for days, and I don't like them.

So yeah I'll carry my Primark bag (that everyone has) around at a park, and put it in cages or wherever in stations.

David

Mega Poster
If one of my friends has zip pockets or a bag I will usually give all my stuff to them.
If they don't I just wear jeans and put the stuff in the pockets.

Lucy

Hyper Poster
I use zipped pockets in combat trousers and also a bum bag for my camera.

I've also got a waterproof coat with deep zipped pockets that I've found very useful too.

10WaTT

Hyper Poster
I use some cargoey sort of trousers, 7 Pockets, 5 of which are zipped :D woot. But if there is a second day at a park where I change trousers, then yeah, zipped pockets all the way.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
What do you guys do with your glasses while riding?

Anyways, I usually give my loose articals to my mum who doesn't often ride the bigger rides.

Emmett

Giga Poster
Most of time put phone, wallet, tickets in my jeans pocket and they usually stay in place without falling out.

Would put my bag in one of the storage bins, but I hate some rides where you would have to take the bag with you and shove it between your legs, makes it very unconfortable :evil: .

Jake

Strata Poster
I used to ALWAYS use zipped pockets.

Then I started wearing jeans, and put it in Scott's/Ben's bag.

Then I started taking my own bag, and ALWAYS have since.

So, bag.

Beans

Hyper Poster
I wear Craghopper Kiwi trousers(a bit like cargo), these have more than enough pockets to go round even for a female, some zip some button, but never lost anything yet, must so the zips up though for them to work unlike my husband on Stealth!!!!!

They are not the most fashionable trousers and you can get them from Millets or Blacks, unfortunately they are not cheap either.

A

Anonymous

I remember the first time I said 'fanny pack' to someone from England. The look of pure shock was totally unexpected. I took me a while to call them 'bum bags'

The bins at CP work quite well. I put my flip-flops in them when riding coasters like Raptor.

Mat

Hyper Poster
I never used to take a bag and only used to put it in my pockets and realised that stuff could come out easily so I have taken a bag and if i dont have zipped pockets I normally just put it all in a bag and dump it in the station.

bazpa

Hyper Poster
Zipped pockets mostly for me with an occasional Bum Bag if I don't have enough zips. Tobacco tins are good too for protecting small items like cigarettes, money, tablets etc from getting crushed/wet.

Johnny

Hyper Poster
I usually either bring very little to a theme park like just my wallet and keep that in my pocket, or I bring a small gym sack and fling that in the storage compartments.

Mr Nash

Hyper Poster
I always make sure I'm wearing something with zip up pockets,normally a jacket.

If it's a hot day then I'll just take as less as possible,or ask a friend to put them into their bags and let them carry it.

Fi

Mega Poster
Quite often I don't take anything to parks ,which avoids the problem of where to keep it. If i do need to take anything it stays in my jeans pockets, which seems fairly secure.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
A pocket. My phone is always on a strap, so that won't fly off. I dont carry anything else.