What's new

Hersheypark |"Skyrush"| Intamin Mega

^May 26th

I keep watching the testing videos, and they don't get old. This thing feels the need, the need for speed!

HAHAHAHAHA my friend just watch that and he was like "oh that's nothing, it's moving at the pace of a snail man". I was like whaaaaaat!?!?!? :shock:

Re: Hersheypark |"Skyrush"| Intamin Mega

Yea...they are testing it full speed now.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZV3fX_rvjE&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Full speed testing video. as you can see, the main difference is in the way it carries speed as it progresses through the course :--D

That music <//3

Anyway besides the terrible music I think the coaster looks great in that video! The stengel looks to be taken at a nice speed, and the airtime hills look like they'll pack a punch.

I can't wait to see a POV!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-TIpy2jdzo[/youtube]

WOW!!! that is one fast lift! And this video really gives you an idea of how tall and intense that first drop is :shock:

^Is the lift faster than I305's?

I find those cable lift hills fascinating. The way they can bring a train so high in few seconds is almost like a launch!

The ride seems to keep the speed throughout the whole layout. It's like Furius Baco, Rita and I305 had a love child...Still, it doesn't look as wild as I305 in terms of pace. Might have something to do with the wheel configuration?

It'll be interesting to see how this ranks agains't Bizarro, because it looks pretty damn mega if you ask me.

I can't wait to ride this, it looks awesome!

I do wish it was slightly longer, even another airtime hill instead of the first set of brakes would have been good, having said that, I have a feeling it's going to be in my top 10, if it doesn't reach top 5. Looking forward to seeing a POV, the turn at the bottom of that first drop looks intense as it pulls away from the ground. Also looking forward to the headchopper on the second aritime hill and riding front left to get close to the water in the creek on the long banked turn at the far end.