What's new

Heroes Season 3

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Last nights episode (Eclipse part 2) was one of my favourite episodes ever! ...Untill it came to the last scene. Not happy with that. :cry:

marc

CF Legend
Its just not doing it for me.

Last nights was better thats for sure, but there is just to many fillers.

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
^Watch Pokémon. That's fillers galore. Fifty-three episodes between two major events, that's unappealing.

Ollie

CF Legend
I found the end of Series 3 quite disappointing. Not much happened in the last episode and it didn't end in a cliffhanger.
And Claire is getting on my nerves as she's trying to be to 'adult' when she's only about 17 years old.

Does Series 4 start the week after this one ends?

marc

CF Legend
Well I feel robbed tbh.

How can it only be 13 episodes I am sure I paid for 26. Maybe its like the 1st season split into who halfs?

Season 3 was not good anyway, its like they ran out of ideas.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Season 2 and 3 are the same season story arc.

Due to the writer's strike, they split it into two 13 parters.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
The series should re-start pretty soon after christmas for another 13 episodes.

I think they do a pretty good job with the series considering that they only spend a week on each episode.

Ollie

CF Legend
As much as I love Heroes it's loosing it's touch. It's getting far too complicated for it's own good and as soon as they answer one question they open up a thousand more and it gets quite depressing. I'll still probably watch it. But it just doesn't get me as excited as I used to be. :(

Ben

CF Legend
Great!

Not long until the weekly sense of disappointment returns.

This series has been awful, and the second half has managed to look worse.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Just saw 3.14 + 3.15 and the awesomeness is really back that we started to loose at the end of the last half.

Hooking and intense episodes. Awesome.

Ben

CF Legend
No, I mean really, really bad.

The actors seem to have forgotten how to act, the writing was poor, it made little sense, and answered nothing while posing nothing new that was interesting.

And what the hell was with that stupid plane-with-a-hole ending, it was stupid.

It was just... terrible.

Slayed

Hyper Poster
Not watched last night's yet. I'm expecting suckage though, since they sack the writers somewhere around 3.18!

I enjoyed the end of the 1st half, although any sense of consistency with the characters has gone completely out of the window. If they mess up Hiro I'm leaving...

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
I am a devoted fan but even I have to admit that this series isn't on par to the previous. To be honest Season 1 outdid itself making anything that has come since, seem a little dry.

I will still keep watching it because I kind of have too. Even if the quality of the show deteriorates I can still stare at Hayden.