What's new

Heroes Season 3

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
The series will premier in the UK on 25th September 08 at 9:00 on BBC2.

Begin speculating plots and out comes for season 3 here and discuss it when it starts. It is a full length season this time not a half size one like the last was.

big john

Mega Poster
Technicly its still season 2 cause the wrighters strike cut it off half way through but there advertising it as season 3. If you have read the graphic novels it sticks pretty close to them and chapter 2 which has just finnished ends halfway throung book 2 which the season did but didnt start again lol so we are in technicly season 2 chapter 3 lol. Anywys i wont give away anything but its good hehe hats if it sticks to the novel

Rush

Giga Poster
I've always meant to get around to watch Heroes but I missed the first two (1 1/2) series! Ah well I'll watch this series, I can't be bothered to watch the others so I guess I'll have to pick up the plot from there.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Yeah, I know about it. We are getting it only a few days after the USA. Its awesome. Best thing on TV ever. It should be a double on the 25th.

More Kristen and Hayden the better ;)

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
Somehow, I still think that Pokémon have cooler abilities. But I've watched some parts of some episodes, and I think the story is well written.

But how come that all the characters are unusually beautiful? Why have no 54-year old, overweight cancer patients got any powers?

Ben

CF Legend
Why have no 54-year old, overweight cancer patients got any powers?

They sort of did... that character died however.

The thing I find a bit "ugh" is that the promo pictures suggest Niki and Maya will be back, which while I'd like to see Niki back, would annoy me. The thing that pissed me off SO much about the second season was that it made it near impossible for a character to actually die instead of just coming straight back to life - which is NOT interesting!

However, of course I will be watching it, silly question really. As long as Zachary Quinto is in it, I will be watching it. I am excited to see what they do with this whole villains approach - and hope it means much more Zach!

And yay for getting it mere days after the US! It means I don't have to worry about how I'll download it in halls - result! Hope that catches on...

And I have the slight problem that I've totally forgotten what happened at the end of the second series because it was so crap... I may force myself to sit through the last few episodes again, but I don't wanna...

Edit- OK, because I've been behind I hadn't seen the trailer up until now, BOOO to Niki being alive! I love her, but please die! And the trailer looks awesome - excited now!

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
A-Kid said:
Yeah, I know about it. We are getting it only a few days after the USA. Its awesome. Best thing on TV ever. It should be a double on the 25th.

More Kristen and Hayden the better ;)

Ali isn't bad providing the fire didn't incenerate her. I reckon she got out before it blew though.

Oh and Ben. 2nd series recap. Angella hired a hit man to take out Nathan. Hiro locked Adamn Monroe/Takezo Kensai in a coffin and buried him alive and Nikki got trapped in a building which got blown to sh*t but Mikka and Monica escaped in time. Sylar has gained his powers again too.

Inverse

Hyper Poster
A-Kid said:
We are getting it only a few days after the USA.

Ah, great, no more streaming it from the internet by a laptop connected to my TV! Although, to not be ahead of everyone else i know will be annoying. :lol:

Griffin

Roller Poster
big john said:
Technicly its still season 2 cause the wrighters strike cut it off half way through but there advertising it as season 3. If you have read the graphic novels it sticks pretty close to them and chapter 2 which has just finnished ends halfway throung book 2 which the season did but didnt start again lol so we are in technicly season 2 chapter 3 lol. Anywys i wont give away anything but its good hehe hats if it sticks to the novel

Where can I get the graphic novel from?

Ollie

CF Legend
Griffin said:
Where can I get the graphic novel from?
I got mine from 'Forbidden Planet'.

I'll be watching of course. But I've forgotten most of season 2 as I watched it all when it was aired in America. :p

A-Kid

Giga Poster
1st October?! Bastards! They moved it! I was getting all excited for it to be this week but noooo.... :x

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
I started watching season 2, but lost interest half way through, so i dunno whats happened...

Won't be watching this series...

Ollie

CF Legend
^Really I thought it was quite good. It tied up some of the loose ends from the final episode of season 2 and it set up the rest of the series for some great action.

I've put the spoilers in white text so it doesn't ruin it for peopel who haven't seen it yet. But they are pretty big spoilers so if you like Heroes and are tempted to see, then think twice before you ruin it. :p
I can't believe who shot Nathan though. Didn't it expect it to be
Peter

Also when Hiro teleported to the future and found out
That Ando has powers as well and kills Hiro

And also at the end when you find out that Someone from the past series now has powers.

So yeah. I thought it was pretty good. :D

Ben

CF Legend
^Nah, they were all a bit bleh. Especially the last one, that should NEVER have happened!

Episode two on the other hand was awesome! Episode one was just season two all over again, but episode two took it from that, and on.

Ollie

CF Legend
Want to enjoy heroes but haven't watched it before and unsure who the characters are, what they do and what the storyline is so far? Don't fear. I just found this video where you can catch up in half an hour.
It shows the story of each of the characters, interviews with the cast, behind the scenes clips at how certain scenes are made. And of course sneak peaks at season 3.

You can view it here: :p
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=6ON99NQE

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
It was great last night. Best quote ever...

Claire: Are you going to eat it?
Sylar: Am I going to eat your brain?
Claire: Yeah
Sylar: Claire, that's disgusting.