What's new

Have you ever embarrassed yourself on a ride?

Have you ever embarrassed yourself on a ride?

• Yes (post what)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I'm too cool to do anything embarassing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lucy

Hyper Poster
The only embarrassing moment I can think of was having to be lifted onto Super Booster on Brighton Pier by the ride staff - but it was also amusing at the same time! :D

Maverix

Mega Poster
I've made some pretty embarrassing faces for on-ride photos and I don't even mean to. And recently on Serra Sidewinder I looked like an idiot on the on-ride camera pretending to beat up my bro who was riding with me.

Snoo

The Legend
^Yes. It was.

So much I said "Jesus Christ Taylor" 420ft up.. just to inform the crowd.. :p

CoasterKing

Mega Poster
I always get stuck on Infusion. I mean ALWAYS. I am quite small so they have to push the restraint down further than most people so when they release it the darn thing jams shut and I have to wait for them to press it in to release it. Oh and I once accidentally pulled someones hair on the Big One and I got evils for it. That was kind if embarrassing.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
LiveForTheLaunch said:
Forgot about Top Thrill Dragster at last year's Cedar Point portion of the Live.

That was fairly embarassing.
But was it worse than Justin's "Strike a Pose" on TTD the year before? :razz:

A

Anonymous

On nemesis in 2001 sat on the front row with my girlfriend I created a sticky mess in my pants and it was a school trip lol.

Ollie

CF Legend
kitsune said:
On nemesis in 2001 sat on the front row with my girlfriend I created a sticky mess in my pants and it was a school trip lol.
Some things are better kept to yourself.

A

Anonymous

She was giveing me abit of love too so it was thanx to my girlfriend.

kimahri

CF Legend
Pope_stop_posting.jpg

dj-fireball999

Mega Poster
When I was 6, good old Space Mountain in WDW broke down (what a surprise). We were stuck for about 30-40 mins and I was really desperate for the toilet.... You can guess what happened...