What's new

Have You Ever Chickened Out?

Chickened out?

• Yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I usually blouse out on most spin and spew flat rides.

Not ashamed in the slightest.

:thankyou:

Ahh wow. Umm. tower of terror; chickend out after an hour queue (Orlando).

And this ride rather like Depth Charge at thorpe park, But the one at Poultons park. (Embarassing!)

I kept trying to put of Slammer, but now i've done it it's me 2nd favourite ride in the whole park. :D

I have thought of doing so on the odd occasion or 2, but have never actually done so, as I have the opinion that 'If I'm going to die on this coaster then you're all going with me!' :)

Inversionperson said:
The only ride I've yet to muster the courage to get on is hex, alton towers, because i hate creepy rides. Also aerial runways and abseiling get me, although I really want to try the fantastcable zipwire

Honestly, it's not very scary, it's only slightly frightning the first time you ride it.

LFTL said:
Oh, thanks for clearing that up Taylor. I think I probably would've been scared if I had gone on it when I was eight, because it sounds like something that wouldn't be suitable for younger kids. Was it just like, a person in an alien suit or was it animatronic, or was it those things you have to wear 3-D glasses for?

I remember that the first time I went to Florida, when I was 7, I did it, and all I remember is that there was a massive circular room, and all sortsof things happen, like smoke effects, breathing on yur neck and just great effects everywhere. I remember loving it! I don't think there were any live actors or 3-D bits though.

LOADS of times. When I was really young, I refused to go on anything at Legoland. Also went to Thorpe a couple of times with my grand parents when I was like 11 or 12 when Colossus and Inferno where open and I said that I would never go on them lol.

Also I hardly every go on spinny rides such as Vortex and Zodiac because they just make me sick and really dont enjoy them.

well i would ride coasters wen i was tall enough

but i was kinda scared to go on raging bull, giant drop, and sheikra

Top Thrill Dragster in 2004. Really only becasue the line was for like 2 hours and then I was the only person that was going to go on it.

In recent memory, nothing made me want to say no. I have decided to not wait in a real long line or have backed out of a family coaster because I had better places to be. (You may want to look at my signature.)

Stealth, Thorpe Park last year. Stupid, I know. I went on it the next time I went to Thorpe Park, and now a trip to Thorpe Park isn't complete without a ride on Stealth.

Also, a couple of years ago we went to Islands of Adventure. I'd persuaded everyone we were going with to go on Hulk the night before we went. We got there, and the whole of the other family we went with chickened out, and my brother, but he doesnt like rollercoasters anyway. I forced my mum and dad to come on it with me. We stood in line for three hours to get on it. When i was strapped in I suddenly said to my mum I dont wanna go on this, she said "Over my dead body are you not going on this ride after we've queued for 3 hours" So i had to go on it, I loved every second of it, it was brilliant! :lol:

Before I when on the Corkscrew at Flamingo Land, I used to be psychotically petrified of loops or going upside down in the slightest, and this was around about 4 years ago.

5 years ago, the ultimate. I saw the restraints and thought it wasnt good enough. i cried and left. oh well, a LWV trip isnt complete without it now

I chickened out on Air twice. I got all the way to the turnstiles to get on and when I saw it go horizontal I did the walk of shame all the way back through other people queuing up. It was just something about it I didn't like until about a year ago when I was forced into riding it and hated every second. I rode it again on the 3rd of april and actually loved it, it was great, but flying coasters creep me out so badly, it something about the horizontal thing that bugs me