What's new

Hansa Park | Kärnan | Gerstlauer Hyper Coaster

Tomatron

Giga Poster
Really debating on whether I want to leave this until 2016 when the theming is complete now! Would quite happily go this year just for that drop.

Jarrett

Most Obnoxious Member 2016
Okay, that drop is just wrong! I love it! It'll probably be rough as **** if Smiler rattles as much as I hear it does but I would expect some serious insanity out of it.

KoasterEv

Roller Poster
That drop is looking sweet. Excited to see this once it's all completed. I suppose noone has been able to locate anything regarding the layout yet, no?

Martyn B

CF Legend
Giant Gerst Gazebo going up!

10401996_846167845425521_1048197226739742225_n.jpg

From Towerstreet.

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
Are they still bothering to get this open this year because that seems like a hell of a lot of track they still need to install and test!

bmac

Giga Poster
Going to be fairly close to the ground besides that one overbank and whatever the **** that thing is going to be after the first drop. Is that a Butterfly like what Medusa @ SFDK has?

IntaminToWin

Mega Poster
bmac said:
Going to be fairly close to the ground besides that one overbank and whatever the **** that thing is going to be after the first drop. Is that a Butterfly like what Medusa @ SFDK has?

I hope it is. Most underutilized inversion ever.

Ethan

Strata Poster
I don't think that first element is an inversion. The ride's artwork shows it twist on the way up and down, so it's more like a non-inverting loop with a dent in the top!

IntaminToWin

Mega Poster
Ethan said:
I don't think that first element is an inversion. The ride's artwork shows it twist on the way up and down, so it's more like a non-inverting loop with a dent in the top!

Aw boo. :cry:

Ethan

Strata Poster
Thought that was Helix at Liseberg in the second photo!

Looks tighter than I thought it would be too! Thanks for the update :)

PeskyTrimBrake

Hyper Poster
That layout looks insane. It looks like they're going to theme the tower. At least its something to make that awkward looking tower appealing.