What's new

"Green Lantern" B&M Stand Up for SFGAdv

Yes. Timbers is worse. In fact, most coasters are better than Timbers. :p

East Coast(er) General said:
Yes. Timbers is worse. In fact, most coasters are better than Timbers. :p

I'm just curious, what ride are you referring to? Do you mean Shivering Timbers?

Yes, they mean Shivering Timbers. It's a great ride, but apparently everybody expected Boulder Dash last year and the aging ride didn't deliver like it used to.

Antinos said:
Yes, they mean Shivering Timbers. It's a great ride, but apparently everybody expected Boulder Dash last year and the aging ride didn't deliver like it used to.

Heh. Well I've never been on it, but it looked good from pictures. :?

Then again so did Hydra...

It's really just a dig at Marc (Rollerdude\Antinos) for hyping the coaster up so much before we rode it last year. It's become the standard reply to not-so-great rides. "How did you like it?" "Not much, but it's better than Shivering Timbers." :p

East Coast(er) General said:
It's really just a dig at Marc (Rollerdude\Antinos) for hyping the coaster up so much before we rode it last year. It's become the standard reply to not-so-great rides. "How did you like it?" "Not much, but it's better than Shivering Timbers." :p

Ah. These are the things I miss when I forget about the forums for a half a year and don't ever get to go on Lives.

can any one confirm that they have pieces on site or that they have something else.

45871_145163658850610_100000709294784_271623_1853477_n.jpg

Either GASM is officially deconstructed, or Chang has started arriving. Or they went to a Metallica concert :p

RCF said:
Either GASM is officially deconstructed, or Chang has started arriving. Or they went to a Metallica concert :p

I feel terribly sorry for them if the latter is what happened. :roll:

I can confirm trains have showed up, but Im not sure of track peices.

They appear to be Riddler Revenge's 3rd train. What sucks is that the train is green colored. I think we know the theme for Chang at Gadv

It's not for sure yet tho. I've heard many things against Green Lantern so far.. so we'll have to see.

DiveMachine said:
They appear to be Riddler Revenge's 3rd train. What sucks is that the train is green colored. I think we know the theme for Chang at Gadv

Trains can be repainted, though. It's possible we're just getting a hand-me-down train to save money and it's going to be re-colored for a different theme.

CoasterFusion has posted a pair of pictures showing off a trains for Chang that has arrived at the park, but something isn’t quite right. From the look of it, the train may actually have been borrowed from Riddler’s Revenge at SF Magic Mountain. Anyone know if Riddler is currently missing a train? (According to a quick request on Twitter, a reader report sthat they did notice only 2 trains on Riddler the other day.) On a side note, I was informed long ago that when Chang was moved to it’s new park, they were wanting to obtain a 3rd train for it. I had assumed they were looking for a new one, but perhaps they went for a used one. Chang’s trains also only had 7 rows per train, compared to the standard 8 cars per train normally used, and from what I’m told, there are only 7 cars on site.

http://www.screamscape.com/html/six_fla ... enture.htm

Green-Lantern1.png