What's new

"Green Lantern" B&M Stand Up for SFGAdv

Hi guys, I have seen mentioned on rcdb.com that SF will construct a larger standup coaster it is to be 154 feet in height which of course is the same height as chang, My guess then would be they would remove there existing stand-up and and move it to a smaller SF park.

The newest rumor has Gadv not only getting Chang, but them getting Chang AND a major flat ride package of about 10 rides.

About time Gadv got some flats?

DiveMachine said:
The newest rumor has Gadv not only getting Chang, but them getting Chang AND a major flat ride package of about 10 rides.

About time Gadv got some flats?

If that's true, I'll be really happy. I'm not entirely sure people that go to GAdv even remember what flat rides are. :lol:

F.A.S.T. said:
^Not completely. Great Adventure just listed two of GASM's trains.
http://www.irmpri.com/product.htm
They're probably keeping one for parts for SF's other Arrow rides.

There's also a post on GAdv's Facebook wall from the park saying they will auction off "items" from GASM at a later date. Not sure if this will actually happen, or what "items" means, but it might be something.

Lol, I wonder what the whole ride itself would cost? I mean, it's mostly on flat land, so i'm sure some rich guy who likes it rough would buy it.. :p

Doubt it. Scrapping is more cost effective then waiting for someone to buy it.. which won't happen because it would be expensive. ;)

shazam*poof*
39171_426761933512_69421318512_4672458_1785463_n.jpg

picture from six flags facebook

jjjjustin12 said:
I ask six flags a question and they will not be selling any parts to people like nuts and bolts

35952_139782742722035_100000709294784_244104_3983831_n.jpg

Oh, well. Looks like Great Adventure lied to us. Shocking, right?

Apparently GASM is already almost completely gone except for I think the rest of the lift hill. Someone sent in this graphic on how Chang is supposed to fit into GASM's previous spot.

db_2010_0816_ChangLayout1.jpg

I dunno why but I thought it would be the other way.. ahh might have been just me. Six Flags sure does love those long ass queue lines.

i think they are probably going to keep the building in the front and just repaint and new name(also probably put up TV's that are just going to play adds for six flags)but why don't they put a single riders line it would make so much more sense.they are so many times i see so many not used seats.

I do like how they made the queue go through both corkscrews. Even though I would hate to wait on that long of a line, it would be cool to watch.