What's new

Gigs 'n' Tours

Will

Strata Poster
Further to yesterday's post - Maiden's guitarist is doing a solo tour this year.

I don't much like his stuff, but I'm tempted to go JUST to see Wasted Years played in a tiny venue.

Nicky Borrill

Giga Poster
Before I post these, and you all berate me, let me just be clear... I decide which parks we visit, Cara decides which gigs we attend... That being said, I have to admit, I always enjoy them, and I'd be lying if I said I disliked the following artists / events...

So far this year we have booked...

May 24th - The Script, Nottingham Arena

22nd June - 26th June - Glastonbury Festival

Aug 17th - Coldplay, Wembley Stadium

We usually attend more, so I'm sure dates will be added...

Nicky Borrill

Giga Poster
Hope Glastonbury is worth the wait @Nicky Borrill

Have you been before? Best place on earth.
I haven't been no, the couple we were hoping to go with are regulars, (they met there, got together there, and later got engaged there!) but alas, they went and got themselves pregnant after it was pushed back for the second year... so they won't be attending with a new born!

Can't say I'm that excited by the confirmed line up to be honest, although my daughter is seriously annoyed with us (her Billie Eilish tickets / concert was completely cancelled due to covid) and I think it's hilariously ironic as we offered to get her tickets to Glasto and she refused back in 2019... None of them are exactly people I'd rush to see. Though I am told there's much more to it than that. Also, there's a lot of artists I'd like to see who are 'rumoured' to be attending.

FistedColossus

Hyper Poster
I haven't been no, the couple we were hoping to go with are regulars, (they met there, got together there, and later got engaged there!) but alas, they went and got themselves pregnant after it was pushed back for the second year... so they won't be attending with a new born!

Can't say I'm that excited by the confirmed line up to be honest, although my daughter is seriously annoyed with us (her Billie Eilish tickets / concert was completely cancelled due to covid) and I think it's hilariously ironic as we offered to get her tickets to Glasto and she refused back in 2019... None of them are exactly people I'd rush to see. Though I am told there's much more to it than that. Also, there's a lot of artists I'd like to see who are 'rumoured' to be attending.
Tbf I've been 4 times now and the headliners have been mostly crap. Funnily enough the festival really comes alive after the bands finish at 11pm and everyone ventures over to Shangri-la.

If you're particularly hungover one morning get yourself down to the Brothers Bar by West Holtes for some 7% fruity cider. Always sorts me out!