What's new

Ferrari Park in Abu Dhabi

CMonster

Giga Poster
^ NO WAY!!!

Guys, you hear that? Now we know it's built by INTAMIN!!!!!!!

****ING AWESOME!!! Thanks for the great tip! :--D

:wink:

marc

CF Legend
You all know about the queuing system in this park dont you, you must let the people behind past you in the queue :)

The coaster has an interesting element as well, it pulls over to the side and lets the 2nd train past.

All very complicated stuff and the ride ops wont tell us how its all done, they did not really understand the message :)

jjjjustin

Hyper Poster
It started to do its pull through!! :--D
dsc01213_resize.jpg

dsc01224_resize.jpg

dsc01234_resize.jpg

dsc01241_resize.jpg

dsc01293_resize.jpg

dsc01305_resize.jpg

dsc01315_resize.jpg

dsc01317_resize.jpg

dsc01358_resize.jpg

dsc01362_resize.jpg

dsc01374_resize.jpg

All pictures from http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/vi ... &start=290

dropthefloor93

Hyper Poster
^ Yeah it will be taken down to 77 mph. And then mid ride there will be a really sucky set of trims to be added.

No but seriously, that first curve looks deadly. I can't wait for the POV. Gotta book a flight to the Emirates!

A

Anonymous

Formula Rossa is gonna suck. 150 Miles Per Hour with goggles on? That will KILL your face.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I would rather have goggles on a ride that fast. Top Thrill Dragster is 30 mph slower and the wind dries out your eyes quite a bit in the front row. Even on Millennium Force in the front row, I end up with large streams of water running across my temples.

andrus

Giga Poster
Just a side note, shouldn't this topic move to the "Ride Construction" section? I mean the construction phase is almost finished by now and the park opens in just a few days :p

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
I'm struggling to find the words to describe how I felt watching all of those videos. I can sum it all up in a nonsensical sentence, however:

HOLY ****ING MOTHER OF ****, THAT IS FAST!!!! :shock: