What's new

Favourite Theme Park Food

Dollywood has some good food. Maybe I'm just partial to Dollywood since it's only an hour from my house.

For the most part, theme park food is just something to shove into my belly as quickly as possible between rides.

^Dollywood does have excellent food.

Judging from the size of a large proportion of the guests, it's definitely one of the main attractions of the park.

Are you saying I'm fat?!?!? Thanks a lot for ruining my day. I'm overly sensitive about my excessive size and girth. I'm going to waddle off to the kitchen now and find something to comfort me.

Just joking. I'm actually 5'3 and 118 lbs. I can get away with being that little since I'm a girl.

Despite it's location, I think the food at Blackpool Pleasure beach is great. large variety, tasty food and all for a reasonable price. Really like the pizza deal at The Big Pizza Kitchen and the gourmet burgers!

It's got to be Auberge de Cendrillon at Disneyland Paris. The food was absolutely fantastic! Expensive? Yes, yes it was. Worth the price? Well, let's just say, I had an orgasm in my mouth, without the aid of friends.

In my humble opinion, most of Merlin's food leaves a lot to be desired, but the Pizza Pasta restaurants are alright. :/

Famous daves BBQ at Cedar point was really nice but not technically in the park. Goblin Burgers at Holiday World were really good, massive burgers, I made the mistake of ordering a double, good job they have free Mountain Dew to wash it down. Bagels from Europa park (near Blue Fire) are devine. In the UK the seafood at Bpb is usually good and I can't visit AT without a pasty and chocolate milkshake from Mutiny Bay.

I remember lush funnel cake, salty pretzls and huge turkey thighs that made you feel like an extra in the Flintstones when I was in Florida.

I always go to the Pizza Pasta buffets when I visit Merlin parks. Apart from that, 'tis quite ****. Not much choice for veggies, and the food, to be honest with you, is nothing too appealing.

Sorry to bump the thread. Does anyone have any food reccomendations for the main parks on the US live (Hershey, Dominion and Busch) or SFGAdv?

I've already seen Joeys post about the red cake, and heard about the pretzels at Busch, but i'm sure there must be other culinary highlights in those parks?

The BBQ at Hershey was "okay", but the German food at Busch was really nice... If you like sausage anyway :)

Brandon220 said:
popcorn!!! and pumpkin juice :)

Omg pumpkin juice is amazing. I have a recipie and am waiting impatiently for pumpkin season to make my own...

Foodwise I tend to take lots of snacks with me (crisps, sweets, sausage rolls...) and I eat anything unhealthy and sugary and drink lots of coke. Nothing like keeping the high going!