- Galactica's lay down section
- Icon's barrel roll
- Nemesis Inferno's Zero G Roll

And my least favourites ...
- Swarm's corkscrew

Trax

Hyper Poster
New entry for me:
The Jojo-Roll on The Ride to Happiness by Tomorrowland. Great hangtime, and with the slow spinning it is suprisingly disorientating. Really enjoyed it, even though I tend to dislike slow inversions.

Coastergeek82

Roller Poster
Hey coaster fans , so I’m not massively well traveled for coaster inversions but here’s my input for what it’s worth

1 icon in-line twist great hang time
2 nemesis loop always gets a tingle
3 shockwave zero g role
4 swarm zero g roll

Last edited:

Indy

Hyper Poster
Not necessarily in exact order, but below are my top ten favorite inversions:

Wildfire's Stall - This is the gold standard for which every other stall is measured against. It is absolutely perfect.

Untamed's double inverting stall - One of the wildest inversions ever conceived. I still don't know how to describe it, but I loved it.

VelociCoaster's inline twist - I won't call it by its stupid, gimmicky, marketing name, but the inversion is incredible. No other inversion tries as hard to toss you out.

Iron Gwazi's death roll - Nothing like getting tossed out of your seat before getting ripped through this downward twist. It makes the first drops of Storm Chaser, Medusa Steel, and Twister Timbers look pedestrian.

Mr. Freeze's top hat - I still find this to be one of the all-time greats. Vertical up, quick twist into the top half of a loop, quick twist out into a vertical drop. Well ahead of its time.

Hyperion's dive loop - You get tossed out of your seat and then dive down an enormous drop while ducking under several structural members. Fantastic.

Zadra's wraparound dive loop thingy - For all of the inversions that have stupid, unique names, I don't understand how this one doesn't have its own moniker. You do the odd jaunt to the left going up into it, twist upside-down, and then do a semi-diving pullout through the structure of the first turn/hill. It is a masterpiece.

Storm Runner's flying snake dive - Ejector air into a zero-g roll followed by a half zero-g into a diving corkscrew thing. There's nothing not to love.

Wicked Cyclone's stall - This is what Steel Vengeance's stall is measured against and it falls short. One of the greatest inversions I've experienced. While I prefer the longer, drawn out stalls (see Wildfire), this one is perfect for the shorter side. Wild, intense, but doesn't have the overly aggressive snap that SV has.

Cannibal's dive loop - Pretty much regardless of where you sit, you are getting ejected out of your seat right as you start the dive. The lagoon roll got all the thunder, but this is by far the superior inversion.

Honorable mentions:
Manta's pretzel loop (not Superman, not Tatsu, but Manta)
Tennessee Tornado's first loop
Lech Coaster's inline twistscrew thing through the station
Kumba's zero-g roll

Y. Kim

Mega Poster
Blue Fire's Heartline:
Blue fire is a very graceful coaster, bar this moment. With those restraints it throws you about like a rag doll. Best part of the ride.
A good finale to end a launch coaster.
I also experienced that recently, and it floats me in the air roughly 3-4 seconds with the twisty and whippy feeling. Overall Blue Fire felt pretty whippy for me.

Hutch

Strata Poster
- Shockwave's Zero G Roll
- Olympia Looping's 2nd and 3rd loops
- Saw's dive loop
- Goudurix's butterfly
- Odyssey's loop, sidewinder and corkscrew
- Rage's loop
- Revolution's backwards loop
- Galactica's lay down section
- Icon's barrel roll
- Nemesis Inferno's Zero G Roll

And my least favourites ...
- Swarm's corkscrew
That's such a depressing list. Couple of those seem solid but man, the rest of those look really poor.

opivy028

Mega Poster
The Stall on Twisted Collosus when it’s dueling is a magical experience, hangtime while seeing another train zooming beneath you just really floored me when I experienced it

Rob Coasters

Hyper Poster
That's such a depressing list. Couple of those seem solid but man, the rest of those look really poor.
...Honestly yeah, thinking of what I said for more than five seconds a couple of these choices were remarkably silly. Got a liiittle carried away and started just listing off half the multi loopers I've ridden !!

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
Some new ones:

Ride to Happiness's jojo roll.
Ride to Happiness's banana roll.
Ride to Happiness's vertical loop.
Ride to Happiness's zero g roll.
But best of all...
Ride to Happiness's double inverting flying snake dive.

You're spinning through all of them, ffs!!

I guess you didn't like RTH then!

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Zadra's wraparound dive loop thingy - For all of the inversions that have stupid, unique names, I don't understand how this one doesn't have its own moniker. You do the odd jaunt to the left going up into it, twist upside-down, and then do a semi-diving pullout through the structure of the first turn/hill. It is a masterpiece.
Yes, this is up there, my fave part of the ride.

ThomVD

Giga Poster
Ride to Happiness' flying snake dive is probably my fave inversion currently, it's so wonderfully disorienting and fun, and there are so many variations of how the train can go through it depending on how you spin. Sometimes I get great hangtime, sometimes airtime and sometimes it just snaps me around. It's great.

Other favourites are:

Untamed's first inversion
Wildfire's zero G stall
Blue Fire's last roll
Helix's zero G roll or inverted top hat (for the upside down Gothenburg view at nighttime)