What's new

Favourite B&M Invert?

In my opinion it's Black Mamba in Phantasialand.
It's the only one I've ever ridden, because here in Germany there arn't so many B&M's (2, if you want to be correct ;)) but it has a great theming and it's layout is quite good.

Cheers

^Totally agree! I rode it yesterday and it was bloody awesome!! :--D I've only ridden nemesis, inferno and now black mamba. But of those three I put black mamba way ahead, nemesis second and slightly behind nemesis I put inferno..

Why I like black mamba the most? Because the forces, the intense layout, the impressive theming (better than nemesis) and cuz the so so tight helixes!!

I have been on Nemesis, but I thought it was overhyped (sorry) so mine will have to be nemmie inferno!

I have been on Nemesis, but I thought it was overhyped (sorry) so mine will have to be nemmie inferno!

Post removed as it was unintelligible. All caps, no punctuation and some of the worst spelling I've seen since I was five - furie

Montu and Alpengeist were both amazing. I have to go with Montu though because of the batwing inversion

I've posted in here already, but I wanted to try ordering all mine... In order of favourite first.

Montu
Talon
Batman
Afterburner
Alpengeist
Great Bear
Black Mamba
Nemesis
Dueling Dragons Ice
Dueling Dragons Fire
Nemesis Inferno
Raptor

I don't dislike any of them. They are all awesome.

The last 4 I dunno what order they go in. I like Inferno, despite having ridden it lots and feel it should thus be higher because it's one of few rides which I enjoy more the more I ride it. I only rode Raptor once and felt very meh about it. Both DDs weren't as good as I was hoping and I rode them several times. I preferred Ice slightly for being unusual. Nemesis is so low because it's aging badly and it gets less interesting the more you ride it.

Oh how magically delicious, now I at least have a few to rank that aren't just Batman clones.

Afterburn
La Vampire
All other B:TR clones
Great Bear
Alpengeist
Raptor

I don't even think I can name all of the inverts I've ridden...Quick! To CoasterCounter!

Alpengeist
Afterburn
Le Vampire
Batman: The Ride(gam)
Batman: The Ride(mm)
Batman: The Ride(gadv)
Montu
Silver Bullet
Raptor
Dueling Dragons Fire
Talon
Great Bear