What's new

Favourite and most hated rollercoaster train

10ryansmith

Roller Poster
My favorite are the Mille Force trains because their is nothing that you cant see.

I absolutly hate the Dive Machine trains. Too many people in on car. I hate that.

kimahri

CF Legend
Love:

Oblivion
Air before they had those dodgy arm rest things but they still aren't as bad as....

Hate

Velocity.

Hate is an understatement.

Kebab

Giga Poster
10ryansmith said:
I absolutly hate the Dive Machine trains. Too many people in on car. I hate that.
I'm the total opposite here. :lol:

I absolutely love Dive machine trains, they're huge and beastly, and are intimidating to look at :--D

And what's wrong with too many people in a car? Capacity-wise it's very clever.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
To restate my Diamondback claim...

Diamondback%20022709%20199.jpg

Behemoth, mostly because of the colours and how open they are. I don't think I need a picture since there are already many in the topic!

Maverick, Oblivion, Dragster, and Dueling Dragons get honourable mentions!

Ugliest trains? Umm, yeah, California Screamin's aren't the greatest, nor are like, boring old trains on wooden coasters and such.

luke8

Mega Poster
p13908.jpg

p13379.jpg

I mean seriously what the **** are they? They look very padded and comfy but also are about as visually attractive as an arse with riga-****ing-mortis.

It's the new 'KumbaK' trains on Efteling's Vekoma Looper, btw.

10ryansmith

Roller Poster
Kebab said:
And what's wrong with too many people in a car? Capacity-wise it's very clever.

Im not that people friendly. I would rather be by myself or next to one person that I have no idea who it is rather than several.

Kebab

Giga Poster
luke8 said:
It's the new 'KumbaK' trains on Efteling's Vekoma Looper, btw.

As long as it doesn't have the same effect it had on Stampida's train change with KumbaK, it's good :)

Ben

CF Legend
^Don't worry, they're really nice and comfy, and give a smoothish ride.

It's why I was so surprised when I came off Stampida bleeding from everywhere I have.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
From an aesthetic point of view, I love Fujiyama's trains:

fujiyama3.jpg

Ugliest goes to Steel Dragon 2000:

steel%20dragon%206.JPG

Louis!

Mega Poster
^Really I love the old school Arrow & Morgan style trains.

p11331.jpg

Hate the new B&M Stadium Seating for their Mega's. I just find them really ugly, the original style was much nicer.

p22221.jpg

Rush

Giga Poster
After seeing the update, I think Manta's trains are possibly one of the best looking! (Well the front part is.)

manta3165.jpg

(From Orlando Sentinel/TPR)

nadroJ

CF Legend
^Wow.

Best:

Duelling Dragons for obvious reasons.

Worst:

Any SLC. What the **** is with so much padding around the head? So claustrophobic it makes me not enjoy the ride so much =[

Also those stupid things of the Jungle Coaster at Legoland. Most self-concious I've ever felt on a ride.

Jools

Giga Poster
My least favourite trains are the Ultimate trains, they should be more modern and thrilling looking in my eyes.
My favourite has to be the Vekoma corkscrew cars, such as the ones found on the Corkscrew that once was and Wipeout.

Aerith

Mega Poster
Best one to me is Rock n Roller coaster at disney paris

rollercoaster.jpg

worst one is flying fish at thorpe park

fish_thumb1.jpg

Inverse

Hyper Poster
I like B&M flyers for their comfort value, Manta looks awesome too. Also a fan of Mumbo Jumbo's cars.

I truely HATE the new Jungle Coaster boxes at Legoland. Shockwaves is also a hate.

Anac0nda

Mega Poster
^Ohh, the Volare trains... The trains of "struggle for your life to hang on". Absolutely the WORST!

Favourite:
IMGP2178.jpg

I like dangling feet, and they look awesome too!