What's new

English Football 2010/2011 Season

Still beat them, less for Ben to gloat about.

I'm happy not to be in the Premier League. Shall enjoy the fun and less expensive nPower Championship.

Don't bet on it being much less expensive. Too many relegated clubs keep their prices too high. I think that helped lead to the troubles Palace got into.

I bought tickets for Portsmouth vs Reading and it was £17 for myself. Compared to £38 last year.

Dave said:
I bought tickets for Portsmouth vs Reading and it was £17 for myself. Compared to £38 last year.

You could have got 2 tickets for £9.50 from the sun :lol:

Really excited about tomorrow, still annoyed I'm stuck at work though :(

Tbh I think there are many other clubs atm who are more likely to get seriously ****ed... Hull and Cardiff are the first two in deep trouble, whilst Watford aren't too far behind either...

Quicker football implodes on itself in the premierleague the better... It's scary that someone's week wages could actually run a club for that week...

Oh well, the actual exciting leagues start today... Yay...

Fantastic start for the promotion favourites, yeah I was really proud to be wearing my boro top around flamingo land today :roll:

^ Same for us today. So much hype then we lose.

Oh well. I'm almost glad we lost, they'll realise that we're not gonna win every game!

Bring on Bournemouth on Tuesday :p

^ Yeah your fans are stupidly optimistic.....still believing they are the best in the South.

Time for my annual post. Here goes...

We are top of the league, say we are top of the league! :--D after one game...

Now for the easy bit of staying top until May. Well, maybe not.

Despite Palace's best attempts to throw away that 3 goal lead we still won...

So yay... We also have the best named youngster ever...

Wilfred Zaha <3

Zaha is ace, better than that lazy Moses guy...went to Wigan, what is he now? Haha.

Stevenage away tomorrow, I think we COULD win that :p

Wolves in the champions league spot! :)

tableci.jpg

Can we stop now please?

^ <3

We had a great game today, it was a lot of fun. The first goal was awesome! A Stoke fan was crying <3 <3 <3

Though Doyle spited me </3

Gahh what an annoying game at Fratton Park. Great display from us, shame people like Nugent can't finish....great goal by Citfci. Looking forward to new signings, should free up the midfielders from the defensive positions.