What's new

Energylandia's Future Additions

JoshC.

Strata Poster
The wheel is a perfect addition for EL. High capacity and in a great location to get spectacular views of Zadra. I'm guessing it's from Vekoma (Dutch Wheels). But they don't have a 56 meter model so it's probably a RS53 which they will elevate 3 meters of the ground or something.

I think it says more about my state of mind right now, but reading this post just made me imagine that this is how the conversation went down:

1642602054207.png

Peet

Giga Poster
Vekoma posted this:

1648714984884.png
It just looks like an old picture of Abyssus to me, but they have #new2022 underneath so I guess it's the new kiddie cred for Sweet Valley. Either that or it's a weird early April Fool's joke!

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Vekoma posted this:

View attachment 16899
It just looks like an old picture of Abyssus to me, but they have #new2022 underneath so I guess it's the new kiddie cred for Sweet Valley. Either that or it's a weird early April Fool's joke!
It's not Abyssus, you can see Sweet Valley under construction in the background, and also the mine train constructed behind it, the boomerang, and a flash of abyssus on the very left of the image... My guess would be kiddie cred...