What's new

Energylandia's Future Additions

pawel98123

Mega Poster
Here it is, new map of the park.
If there's still not enough details for you, go here ---> https://energylandia.pl/mapa-parku/
Ep7DBSf.jpeg

Christian

Hyper Poster
Wonder why they seem to be putting parking between the park waterpark and the new aquapark. If they would combine them they might create one of the best waterparks in Europe. It's just pointless to separate them. Then they also don't seem to have connected the aquapark to the new hotel. Connected waterparks and hotels is the new trend right now and EL randomly put a road in between. Sometimes I don't seem to understand what EL are thinking.

DarekD2004

Roller Poster
Wonder why they seem to be putting parking between the park waterpark and the new aquapark. If they would combine them they might create one of the best waterparks in Europe. It's just pointless to separate them. Then they also don't seem to have connected the aquapark to the new hotel. Connected waterparks and hotels is the new trend right now and EL randomly put a road in between. Sometimes I don't seem to understand what EL are thinking.
They cant becouse someone didn't sell land to them, so they are working whith what they have

JuliOverbank

Roller Poster
Yeah, the single line mine train above it confused me and I jumped immidiatelly to conclusion. Still think it looks like a powered coaster though
Could be indeed, they only have a very short powered coaster, so a somewhat larger one could add something to the park. Still hope it is a bit more original or custom

Christian

Hyper Poster
I wish it was a powered coaster simply because they already have 3 (non SBF) junior coasters which are very similar. Although it wouldn't surprise me if it is something that Vekoma gave away with a great discount after some other park cancelled their order. Simply it doesn't look well integrated into the area like Light Explorer but more like some afterthought addition like Frida. It looks a lot like a Vekoma 207m Junior Coaster to me.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^That was my first thought too, but it doesn't quite match up. Most noticeably, the final helix is absent.
I mean... that snapshot from the park map is hardly a blueprint. It could have been omitted for totally artistic reasons. Wouldn't be the first park map to exert a bit of creative license.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but just pointing it out. ;)