What's new

Energylandia's Future Additions

Eyebrows

Hyper Poster
I think this was the order of elements mentioned in the brief Energylandia issued with that tender thing a few years back.

a. Twisted Vertical Drop;
b. Speed Hill;
c. Overbanked Turn (x2);
d. Highsider
e. Zero-G Ball;
f. Hi-Speed Carousel Turn
g. Camelback
h. Twisted Airtime Hill
i. Barell Roll;
j. Track Twist;
k. Overback Carousel
l. S-Turns
m. Trench Dip

Seems a bit less inversion orientated
Sounds great from the elements I know, but could someone specify what “carousel”, “zero g ball”, and “highsider” are?

nadroJ

CF Legend
Track of mine train is finished ( actually been finished couple of days ago 😉)

154721142_817883255553900_4997282514090248848_n.jpg

Anyone know if they have plans to introduce any transport rides? Reason I ask is because Hyperion looks like a spec of dust in this image and knowing Energylandia the paths won't make any useful sense so the idea of actually getting across the park is one that fills me with woe at this point!

Benenen

Hyper Poster
There are some places prepared to be station for transport rides,for example this one.
That's promising to hear, where did you get that info from? And does anyone know what that building is used for currently when the Halloween mazes aren't running? I know a dark ride was once planned for the area but that seems unlikely now.

DarekD2004

Roller Poster
That's promising to hear, where did you get that info from? And does anyone know what that building is used for currently when the Halloween mazes aren't running? I know a dark ride was once planned for the area but that seems unlikely now.
There are a lot of information at Polish forums. The dark rides future is currently unknown

Matt N

CF Legend
How many coasters does this take them to now? Surely they must be closing in on SFMM’s record for coaster quantity if you include everything planned or under construction, if they haven’t already beaten it?

Christian

Hyper Poster
How lovely! Just sad that the mine train looks like it barely will have theming. Let's hop that turns out to be wrong.

How many coasters does this take them to now? Surely they must be closing in on SFMM’s record for coaster quantity if you include everything planned or under construction, if they haven’t already beaten it?

With this kiddie coaster+abyssus+light explorer+mine train it will bring EL to 19 coasters. The same as SFMM. Now let's see who gets to 20 first. I am betting on EL!

FOMO Coaster

Mega Poster
@FOMO Coaster said on SkyScraper City that this is a indoor aquapark
I think so :)

Just sad that the mine train looks like it barely will have theming. Let's hop that turns out to be wrong.
There will be a lot of rocks.

What is the building under formula? Another imaginary hotel? Or an imaginary restaurant?
I think it's a small hotel/carp museum, and even lower down you can see the aquapark under the roof (?).

Last edited: