What's new

Energylandia's Future Additions

pawel98123

Mega Poster
147053833_3249025338532869_7761093864370608290_o.jpg

Nicky Borrill

Strata Poster
Why is there such a long straight on the mine train? That’s one hell of a brake run, unless the picture is deceiving 🤷🏻‍♂️

Also, I know the track isn’t even finished yet, but I do hope there’s a lot more theming to go in or it’s going to look a bit daft between the 2 world class themed areas :/

JoshC.

Strata Poster
Why is there such a long straight on the mine train? That’s one hell of a brake run, unless the picture is deceiving 🤷🏻‍♂️

From the looks of it, I think that section includes the track straightening out from the final helix, brake run and probable location of transfer track/maintenance shed. All of that into account it looks pretty reasonable in size, especially as the trains will likely also be quite long too.

chainedbanana

Hyper Poster
Aqualantis Grotto Expedition!

Looks like Energylandia are also installing their version of Merlins Quest by the looks of it! I love myself a boat ride!

Screenshot 2021-02-06 at 20.07.39.jpg

Aardvark747

Roller Poster
From the illustration it screams Mack to me... hence my comment about Merlins Quest! not sure if the park has worked with Mack yet.... no real reason why they shouldn't!
Originally, all the coasters were set to come from Mack, but there was a sudden change (don’t know why) and everything switched to Vekoma. I don’t think they have built anything Mack yet.

VonRolland

Hyper Poster
My apologies if this irritates but my OCD needs all these new area rides & attractions in a group together:
1. to start we have the boat ride assumed to be from Mack called Grotto Expedition available to ride if you are from 2 to 13 years of age accompanied by an adult and 1.2m unaccompanied
2. next is a Zamperla Fire Brigade named Burning Engine with a minimum height of 1m accompanied by an adult
3. another Zamperla this time its a rocking tug named Stormy Ship and yet again with a minimum height of 1m accompanied by an adult
4. The Zamperla saga continues with yet another this time a 'Jump Around' named Submarine Dive and you guessed it with a minimum height of 1m accompanied by an adult
5. This attraction is called Aquajump and involves aerial stunts, acrobatics and spectacular jumps into the water
6. Finally...for now... a good old Zamperla Disco 40, named as Tidal Wave Twister with a height requirement of 1.4m
7. It seems Aqualantis will house 8 different food establishments serving Burgers, Pancakes, Donuts, Ice-cream, Slushies and also containing a cafe
8. Continuing on now we have a Zamperla WindstarZ named Magic Pump and yet again you guessed it with a minimum height of 1m accompanied by an adult

Without going on for too long EL have said announcements were going to be from Friday - Sunday, so far we've had all of the flat's and then 6 hours ago a POV/Montage of Light Explorer, I'm confident Abyssus POV will be gifted to us finally today but i suppose we'll wait and see.
Thanks' for the patience xo

Attachments

• mack boat ride.jpg
    mack boat ride.jpg
    366.1 KB · Views: 46
  • Zamp fire battle.jpg
    Zamp fire battle.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 42
  • Zamp rocking boat.jpg
    Zamp rocking boat.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 42
  • Zamp kiddy jump.jpg
    Zamp kiddy jump.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 43
  • aquajump.jpg
    aquajump.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 40
  • Disco.jpg
    Disco.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 44
  • Sunken Burger.jpg
    Sunken Burger.jpg
    147.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Zamp Magic Pump.jpg
    Zamp Magic Pump.jpg
    221 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

VonRolland

Hyper Poster
My apologies if this irritates but my OCD needs all these new area rides & attractions in a group together:
1. to start we have the boat ride assumed to be from Mack called Grotto Expedition available to ride if you are from 2 to 13 years of age accompanied by an adult and 1.2m unaccompanied
2. next is a Zamperla Fire Brigade named Burning Engine with a minimum height of 1m accompanied by an adult
3. another Zamperla this time its a rocking tug named Stormy Ship and yet again with a minimum height of 1m accompanied by an adult
4. The Zamperla saga continues with yet another this time a 'Jump Around' named Submarine Dive and you guessed it with a minimum height of 1m accompanied by an adult
5. This attraction is called Aquajump and involves aerial stunts, acrobatics and spectacular jumps into the water
6. Finally...for now... a good old Zamperla Disco 40, sadly couldn't find a name with a height requirement should be 1.2m
7. It seems Aqualantis will house 8 different food establishments serving Burgers, Pancakes, Donuts, Ice-cream, Slushies and also containing a cafe
8. Continuing on now we have a Zamperla WindstarZ named Magic Pump and yet again you guessed it with a minimum height of 1m accompanied by an adult

Without going on for too long EL have said announcements were going to be from Friday - Sunday, so far we've had all of the flat's and then 6 hours ago a POV/Montage of Light Explorer, I'm confident Abyssus POV will be gifted to us finally today but i suppose we'll wait and see.
Thanks' for the patience xo
It's now been updated with the news on 8 different food outlets and the Zamperla WindstarZ which if youre like me, made you giggle as its name is Magic Pump, who doesn't love a magic pump in Poland...

EDIT: Zamperla Dsico is also now named as Tidal Wave Twister

Last edited:

chainedbanana

Hyper Poster

I'm confused what this means? That adults can't ride without a child? Or simply that you need to be 1.2m to ride unaccompanied?