What's new

Energylandia | Zadra | RMC I-Box

fUnk Add

Roller Poster
Hi Everyone:) My namie is Martin. I'm same big maniac of Roller Coasters like You. I: rally glad, that in Poland We have Theme Park. Previously, for many years there have been unsuccessful attempts to build such a park in our country. Now it"s a fact. I'm glad that people from all over the world noticed Energylandia and more. We are connected by amazing adventures and impressions connected with Roler Coaster. It's Just fantastic, and brakes off while riding on Rolller Coasters.
By the way. I made this fake photo of Zadra, in part for imagining how it will be, but also for humor to make it fun. But serioussly it's very difficulty is to make a full photomontage, because Wooden Coaster construction has many wood boards and it's tiring for your eyesight. I did same with The Hyperion. That construcion was much easier for photomontage.
Best regards for everybody and have fun.

FOMO Coaster

Mega Poster
7WFDruz.jpg

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
They just look red? Nothing that amazing...
I agree.

Track for a new coaster on site where they're building said new coaster? And painted in the same colours as every other RMC track? Incredible.

I think this project is really exciting, but this is not one of those moments.

Reactions: Ben

Ethan

Strata Poster
Surely it doesn't matter whether or not the colour has been used before? He likes the colour, fair play. I happen to like the colour too, both these rails and rails on existing RMCs.

Jcoasters

Mega Poster
Well, you know the rails aren't going to look like wood, so there's no attempt to hide it. You want it to stand out and have the rails be visible, especially among the wood structure. What color besides red doesn't look tacky? Purple? Green? Blue? Red!!! Although, personally, think gold, silver, grey, black, white, or cream rails would be cool.

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
Well, you know the rails aren't going to look like wood, so there's no attempt to hide it. You want it to stand out and have the rails be visible, especially among the wood structure. What color besides red doesn't look tacky? Purple? Green? Blue? Red!!! Although, personally, think gold, silver, grey, black, white, or cream rails would be cool.

The Blue rails on Twisted cyclone look great fwiw. There were other color choices they could have made but honestly who really gives a ****. They chose a tried a true color and that's that. At this point the important question is what will the layout be and how will it ride. Just how out of control can RMC go when building an iron horse from the ground up. That's really what's intriguing about this project if you ask me

Ethan

Strata Poster
What color besides red doesn't look tacky? Purple? Green? Blue? Red!!! Although, personally, think gold, silver, grey, black, white, or cream rails would be cool.
Depends on what colour the structure is tbh. Blue looks good on white wood but I imagine it wouldn't look amazing on brown wood because it would be a cold colour on a warm colour. Considering the colour of Zadra's structure, I'd say red was the best choice, with brown/bronze being other suitable options.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
White, like black, looks great with any color. The blue rails look particularly striking on Twisted Cyclone and Twisted Colossus, but green also looks great and I imagine red would too.

Jcoasters

Mega Poster
I agree, the white support color combos are great! And I think he means yellow RMC hybrid, which would looks sweet!

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
If I was to be pedantic, the Raptors have wooden catwalks on their brake runs so I guess they are kinda hybrids but that's really pushing it.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
If I was to be pedantic, the Raptors have wooden catwalks on their brake runs so I guess they are kinda hybrids but that's really pushing it.
The materials used when we talk about coasters being wood/steel/hybrid are really only related to primary structure and load bearing portion of track*. Catwalks, along with station buildings and tunnel are just functional accessories. If the track and supports are steel, then it's a steel coaster.

*I add that "load bearing" bit to try to head off the next post of pedantry reminding me that the wheels on woodies run on steel strips. This is correct, but that steel isn't supporting any of the weight of the train - it's simply to stop the wood being cut to shreds. It's the laminated wood that is actually doing the work.

Dar

Hyper Poster
Have we seen any black RMC track? Black track with lava themed trains might look cool