What's new

Energylandia | Zadra | RMC I-Box

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^Yeah, I believe so. Interesting...

Watching that better quality video has given me the feeling that I need to apologise. I'm sorry to all those members who, for so many years, faced the criticism of their NL2 creations. An inverted airtime hill? So unrealistic, -10 points. Here we have it, proof that they were right all along.

Incredible.

Last edited:

b&mfanboy123

Mega Poster
I know there is an EnergyLandia Furture additions thread but yeah,

I moved all the RMC posts to this topic to continue discussion of it without disrupting the rest of the Energylandia news. Also, when creating a construction topic, please use the standard title formatting. Thank you. -GWAS

Last edited by a moderator:

JoshC.

Strata Poster
Couple of renderings posted by Looopings (don't hate me)...

051118wild1.jpg

051118wild2.jpg

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
To echo what everyone else has said thus far, this thing looks completely bat****. It looks like they focused much more on curving elements as opposed to airtime, but I'm sure every directional change as well as that outside banked turnaround will be chock full of ejector. Although I must say that what caught my eye the most was how fluid both rolls were. Their placement in the layout appears to be seamless.

JoshC.

Strata Poster
I haven't watched the whole video (limited roaming data), so forgive me if it's answered later on - but should we be reading into it that they've spoken about Poland RMC as a 2019 project?

mesjarch

Roller Poster
I haven't watched the whole video (limited roaming data), so forgive me if it's answered later on - but should we be reading into it that they've spoken about Poland RMC as a 2019 project?

Yes, but I don't think they will open it in 2019. Of course they might build it faster than expected, but right now it's 2020 according to Energylandia.