QITFgql.jpg

5faN9XK.jpg

---

April 28, 2018:

p1IILjG.jpg

cnzcfbR.jpg

peep

CF Legend
What is going on with the station building? It looks like it's going quite high, will it just be for exterior theming or house a massive queueline? The structure makes me think it'll have a lift in there which is odd.

Great to see the lift finally topped off though! I still hope this opens in the Summer, would be great to ride it this year.

Hutch

Strata Poster
^Skyrush is kind of like that. You got a 200ft drop but afterward you're immediately thrown into medium and small sized airtime hills, all in a tight space. The result is extreme g forces and insane transitions.

I don't think this will be as crazy as Skyrush but it could come close. Imagine if it had the winged seating...although isn't Intamin using some new 4-per-row trains?

This honestly might be the best-looking new ride of the year for me.

DelPiero

Strata Poster
^Skyrush is kind of like that. You got a 200ft drop but afterward you're immediately thrown into medium and small sized airtime hills, all in a tight space. The result is extreme g forces and insane transitions.

I don't think this will be as crazy as Skyrush but it could come close. Imagine if it had the winged seating...although isn't Intamin using some new 4-per-row trains?

This honestly might be the best-looking new ride of the year for me.
Yeah this has 4 seats per row, so basically the same as winged seating but with a floor. This could be incredible, just a shame they went with vests.

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
Not sure I could stomach going on the Poland CF live if this thing isn’t open. Would honestly kill me seeing it in all its glory. How’d you manage it @DelPiero ? Just wander round the whole time not looking at it pretending it’s not there? Aha

Reactions: Ben

DelPiero

Strata Poster
Well it wasn't finished when I was there Chris, plus it's not exactly expensive or hard to get to, and I'll be back for the RMC.
Was nice to get some other pics and touch the track etc, not often you can watch a cred being built, especially one in another country.

Anyway, I as in cred run mode so didn't have much time to feel crap about not riding it ;)