What's new

Energylandia | Hyperion | Intamin Hyper coaster

CarolinaRider

Mega Poster
Re: Energylandia - New Expansion 2017

14543906_869965923105501_819366986266863166_o.jpg

Translation from the park's Facebook page:

Lovely! Before you spectacular Anaconda!
Spill Water Anaconda is an exciting ride huge, dwudziestoosobowymi boats along the route full of wet surprises;) Steep falls to spin wagons to the speed of 55 km / h to a large momentum to hit the surface of the water and call a spectacular wave: D guarantee that this ride, no one will come dry! :)
Perfectly integrated special effects, attractive travel and explosion of joy, make this type of device are adored by the whole family. Anaconda will be equipped with up to 8 boats!
The producer of this attraction is the Swiss company Intamin, specializing in the production of the world's largest equipment for amusement parks, which in the new season 2017 will be a partner EnergyLandia on several projects.
In a moment you will know the other new attractions and business Vekoma Intamin. One family and impressive. The second spectacular and record

14469469_869940446441382_3539382342839234236_n.jpg
Lovely! We present the first new attractions.
Crazy wild river Jungle Adventure attraction that run in the season 2017 will be more advanced sister already operating in our park attractions Atlantis and the largest such attraction in this part of Europe. Each drive is created with the commitment and passion of designers and individual idea - it means that no two attractions of this type in the world. The new attraction Jungle Adventure will be characterized by more than twice the bandwidth, and spectacular special effects, such as rapid currents, giant waterfalls, big waves and even wild whirlpools. For this arrangement which enhances the effects and make this trip will be more enjoyable and will remember it for długo.Poczujecie out what in the jungle during the incredible adventures.
This attraction will create together with the Swiss Intamin - because we know that they are leaders in their industry, and we EnergyLandia for you want the best: D
Even today we present you another new attractions Swiss company Intamin, which for the year will appear in our park and one of the company VECOM. Cherry leave at the end!

JKM

Mega Poster

Third announcement for today is... mini boomerang from Vekoma !

w2vlF1d.jpg

The Inatmin's ride will be known within two hours. I reckon it will be drop tower.

witchfinder

Hyper Poster

Wow, they really are building this park up fast! Not sure about the quality but they certainly have quantity! :)

The boomerang looks to be the same layout as Paultons one. Nice theming if they genuinely do those little houses!

Ethan

Strata Poster

The theme of the Junior Boomerang is adorable! As for the water rides, they should be great if they theme it well, but I'm not sure how well they'll do it.

Nice to see a park like this expanding so much though.

TilenB

Strata Poster

The last of the 2017 announcements turned out to be an Intamin Water Coaster (height and speed seem to suggest a DiVertical clone). From what I understand, they are also going to announce some of the 2018 plans this evening.

Poslano z mojega ONEPLUS A3003 z uporabo Tapatalk

roomraider

Best Topic Starter

14424693_870113163090777_198261728479497016_o.jpg

The Intamin Water Coaster. These things have suddenly started selling like hotcakes.

TheCoasterCruiser

Giga Poster

Amazing how this park just keeps adding brand new stuff like they have all the money in the world.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic

^Yeah, it's really interesting. Hopefully the constant additions won't bite them in the rear

Sent from my VS820 using Tapatalk

TilenB

Strata Poster

I doubt they'd add that many new things if the attendance figures weren't good. Poland is a country on the rise and they have been lacking in the theme park market up until Energylandia showed up.
I believe I've also read somewhere when the park opened that it was (at least partially) funded by the EU. And considering how EU funding works for larger projects, I assume they get a certain amount of funding each year (not all at once), so it's more viable to keep adding new attractions as the years go by, rather than build the whole thing up from scratch. Of course, I'm no expert on the matter, so I'm open to corrections from somebody that might have more info about the park itself (JKM?).

Poslano z mojega ONEPLUS A3003 z uporabo Tapatalk

roomraider

Best Topic Starter

17 new attractions for 2017
Poorly translated version below.

1. Speed Water Coaster, - the largest water the fastest roller coaster in the world-our pride of 2017, as well as a new challenge for producer - swiss intamin.
2. Roller Coaster Boomerang firmy Vekoma,
3. Spill Water Anaconda - Swiss production company, intamin
4. The River Wild Jungle adventure - attraction that we create together also the Swiss company, intamin
5. New, powerful and spectacular f1 area in the neighborhood roller coaster f1,
6. Swiss village - beautiful place of rest, relaxation and fun
7. Viking Village in the neighborhood roller coastra dragon - with numerous attractions, min. Thematic Spływem in the land of the Vikings,
8. Arranging New entry to energylandia - fabulous castle
9. Pearl Wheel
10. Drift Race,
11. Mini Carousel,
12. Dragon Coaster,
13. Flying Bus
14. Mini Aiport
15. Air Show,
16. Funny Cars,
17. Monorail Griffin

CrashCoaster

CF Legend

Please will someone move this topic to the roller coaster construction page...

roomraider

Best Topic Starter

[facebookpost]https://www.facebook.com/EnergyLandia/videos/870147566420670/[/facebookpost]

Casual Vekoma Hyper Coaster for 2018 then.

ThomVD

Giga Poster

Jesus christ. This entire thing made me laugh just how ridiculous this is. So many new rides.

Thekingin64

Strata Poster

Do these guys have a deal with Vekoma or something?! Vekoma would be near the bottom of my list to manufacture a hyper coaster. Looks decent though.

This park is another I'd like to get to but want to hold off until they finish expanding. By the sounds of it, that date might never come...

JKM

Mega Poster

For 2018 fans may choose between two mega coasters- Vekoma's or Intamin's. It will be in Europa's top 3 according to height and speed. So it is like a dream for Poland after being an amusement park desert in Europe.

TilenB. To be honest nobody knows how EL get that kind of money. They took some money from EU for VR and " new wood technology ", plus a lot at the beginning.

TilenB

Strata Poster

^ They have proposals from both, Intamin and Vekoma and they have shown both of them on their fanpage. I hope they'll go for Intamin, since it seems to have those new Taron trains, which are bloody fab.

[facebookpost]https://www.facebook.com/EnergyLandia/videos/870144399754320/[/facebookpost]

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
Actually think the Vekoma one has a better layout. The Intamin looks great and the video is certainly slicker but the Vekoma one just has the edge for me.

The Intamin has the better start but seems to peter out after the last return run airtime hill. Never been a fan of their trick tracks and the ride seems to lose speed fast. The Vekoma out and back section is probably slightly weaker but the ending is much stronger and more varied.

Plus It would be great to see Vekoma go for it and see what they can produce. They are on fire at the moment.