What's new

Emerald Park News/Discussion

I love theme park documentaries! Exciting to see a Emerald Park doing stuff like this
Saw this last night. Really good. The story of the park is fascinating and particularly how difficult it was at the start. They showed really in depth designs of the new area too.

Hopefully someone puts on YouTube. It's on RTE Player but that will be geoblocked outside Ireland.

Last edited:
Saw this last night. Really good. The story of the park is fascinating and particularly how difficult it was at the start. They showed really in depth designs of the new area too.

Hopefully someone puts on YouTube. It's on RTE Player but that will be geoblocked outside Ireland.
I’m still in shock from that second tower design 💀

Nothing a VPN can’t fix. A four part series too! Good stuff

Boomerang.jpg

From the website https://www.emeraldpark.ie/tir-na-nog/

Can't wait for the POVs

Great Photos! Love the look and its bigger than i thought. I wonder will the Quest be open on the 21st? The scaffolding would have to be removed to allow it to run but also it looks like the scaffolding needs to remain in place for completion. Unless the lads are working overtime over the weekend 😅

Great Photos! Love the look and it’s bigger than i thought. I wonder will the Quest be open on the 21st? The scaffolding would have to be removed to allow it to run but also it looks like the scaffolding needs to remain in place for completion. Unless the lads are working overtime over the weekend 😅
They could be old photos ig so I hope that its a little further along 🤞