What's new

Dollywood |"Wild Eagle"| B&M Wing Coaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: "Wild Eagle" - B&M Wingrider for Dollywood 2012

^Perhaps he's been on Raptor and was just making an assumption that this will feel the same way - which would be incredibly likely considering they are both wing riders from the same manufacturer.

Raptor's inversions were quite tame. Sort of comparable to Air's first inversion. No visible track and you just kind of go around it..

Looks great. Kind of getting a rustic sort of cabin-in-the-middle-of-the-woods sorta feel.

I can't wait to see that station done. I think it has the potential to be one of the coolest coaster stations out there. It might end up being one of my favorite stations out there, because it looks just as cool as the Millennium Force or Alpengeist stations. Mystery Mine's station is kind of cool, too.

http://dw-2012.com/updates/

Station is coming along very nicely indeed :)

5-300x222.jpg

Someone posted the link to this a couple of posts above, but did anyone bother to look?

dollywood_metal_eagle_sculpture.jpg

This will be the largest sculpture of an eagle in flight in the USA. The "horizontal wing span (is) equivalent to a four-story building."

I actually saw the link and watched the video on the site and was going to post that pic but.. meh.. lol

Looks epic tho.

I think this is nicer too...

The Swarm one is awesome, this is just gorgeous <3

And that eagle is fierce <3

Dollywood <3

Very impressed by the station, does anyone know if its actual logs or just plastered ? Agreed I like this better than Swarm's Station. Where will that eagle be going ?

Precisely. You understand me! ;)

I love Hyperbole and a half.

On topic, that eagle is going to be completed, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.