Haha when I saw in notifications you tagged me in this thread, I immediately knew you'd be referring to when we met in Steel Vengeance's Q! No worries, I'm not being offended ^^
This definitely. I don't do new parks as much anymore and I'm fine waiting a longer time in most cases. Plus I don't want to blow $100+ for stuff.Regarding paid-line-skippers, for me it's situational. I don't have an exact cost/benefit analysis, but it depends on:
- How expensive is it?
- Is it really useful?
- Is there a ride that I'd really love to marathon? (Lech Coaster <3)
- Is it included in a larger, otherwise attractive bundle? (Platinum passes for a whole chain, etc.)
- Can I afford to stay another day at the park instead to have the best experience? (Sometimes not as I am doing several parks in a trip)
- Am I in a group taking the pass?
- Will I likely not return to this park anytime soon?
Based on that, most often don't bother purchasing those. Port Aventura's reported business model of making operations slower to sell more passes is one of the reasons I'm not that eager to visit the place.