What's new

D23: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event Parks Panel | 10/08/24

I'm 30 and even I prefer the live action over the childish animation (only applies to Lion King though, every other Live Action so far has been nothing but bad: Arielle, Beaty and the Beast).

… you monster.

On three grounds:

(1) The animation in Lion King ‘94 is generally outstanding.

(2) The art style in Lion King ‘94 is generally good, but might not be to taste.

(3) The ‘Live Action’ Lion King 2019 is also animated.

Granted, the animation in the 2019 version is technically / visually amazing… =]

… you monster.

On three grounds:

(1) The animation in Lion King ‘94 is generally outstanding.

(2) The art style in Lion King ‘94 is generally good, but might not be to taste.

(3) The ‘Live Action’ Lion King 2019 is also animated.

Granted, the animation in the 2019 version is technically / visually amazing… =]
I'm sorry for leaving room for misunderstandings. I should have added 'version' behind 'childish animation' to make my intentions clearer.

I strongly dislike the art style of old Lion King's adaptations in the Musical or Shows like the Lion King Festival in Animal Kingdom. The Live Action remake felt more mature in its art style as well as its storytelling. There weren't as much childish elements in there as in the old Lion King so I would've preferred to see a ride themed to the only Live Action remake that's actually been well received by most (in contrast to the other two and don't get me started on Snow White's upcoming disaster of a remake).

Will the final drop on the Lion king be the moment where Scar falls of the cliff?
And then at the end of the ride where you float back to the station, you could go through a short cave and see a shadow projection on the wall of him being attacked by the hyenas.