What's new

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
How does the saying go? "Occasionally, a blind hen pecking randomly at the ground manages to pick up a seed" or something like that.

MurphNation

Mega Poster
Just watch it happen, actually, just watch it happen.
Lol! Maybe not! I cleared up some things so even i'm not sure if it's going to happen!

How does the saying go? "Occasionally, a blind hen pecking randomly at the ground manages to pick up a seed" or something like that.
?

Why on heck does this thread still exist, joke's kinda lost its humor.

Also, I should probably own up because I believe that I'm responsible in part here. Account with the same username contacted me late at night on Discord a month ago claiming to have leaked news about a possible WOF coaster. I help run a daily newsletter online, we report headlines from all over the industry, and I told him to go post the rumor on forums if he liked, since we didn't report that kind of thing. If I had seen exactly what he was attempting to publish, however, I wouldn't have pointed him over here, and for that I apologize. This isn't a troll account, this is just a young enthusiast who genuinely believes what a couple of WOF ops may have told him.
I'm actually 15! I just like to ask around and give people some honest genuine answers! I'm kinda new to this stuff but I'm trying to become more professional about this! Enjoy your day!

So what flavor of Dip n' Dots did you order that led to this conversation?
cotton candy actually!

Worlds of Fun already has a B&M Invert, Why add a 2nd?
? I never said another invert! lol!

MurphNation

Mega Poster
Why on heck does this thread still exist, joke's kinda lost its humor.

Also, I should probably own up because I believe that I'm responsible in part here. Account with the same username contacted me late at night on Discord a month ago claiming to have leaked news about a possible WOF coaster. I help run a daily newsletter online, we report headlines from all over the industry, and I told him to go post the rumor on forums if he liked, since we didn't report that kind of thing. If I had seen exactly what he was attempting to publish, however, I wouldn't have pointed him over here, and for that I apologize. This isn't a troll account, this is just a young enthusiast who genuinely believes what a couple of WOF ops may have told him.
I'm learning more as an coaster enthusiast as the days go on! I did not know coasterfourms was even an thing until you told me! I'm just on here to share what I find out, not to troll anyone!

Pokemaniac

Mountain monkey
Staff member
Administrator
I meant that if you keep making random predictions, eventually the laws of probability say that one of them will turn out to be right. That doesn't mean there's any substance to the predictions, it's just a testament to the nature of randomness.

MurphNation

Mega Poster
I meant that if you keep making random predictions, eventually the laws of probability say that one of them will turn out to be right. That doesn't mean there's any substance to the predictions, it's just a testament to the nature of randomness.
Smart! I just cleared up a few things! lol! Not trying to make random predictions!

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
I wouldn't be too sure about that. It looks like only the motors were tagged so far....if the ride does get relocated, they could just get a new set of LIM/LSM for it? Maybe ones that run more efficiently or something.

Wazzupnerds

Mega Poster
Yeah I’m not on the scrap yard train myself. The ride is maybe 2/3rds into it’s life. Still think there’s a chance.

MurphNation

Mega Poster
Ok I'll admit me being wrong about seeing a track from prowler last time but their is actually something going on by patriot and steelhawk perhaps??? This was posted to WOF's story yesterday!

Attachments

• worldsoffunteasingsomething.png
    worldsoffunteasingsomething.png
    342.8 KB · Views: 77

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Merged with the other speculation thread.

@MurphNation - please try to keep all the WoF stuff in one place.

Thrillseekrr

Roller Poster
Has anyone been to the park to see where this wall is at? Wondering what area is behind it.

Attachments

• B4DC10F9-5AAA-4062-A894-BEC7B5F61F20.png
    B4DC10F9-5AAA-4062-A894-BEC7B5F61F20.png
    493.3 KB · Views: 34
Last edited: