What's new

Confessions on a Coaster Forum

bmac

Giga Poster
Oh I also forgot to mention that Mummy scares the living **** out of me every time I ride it, but I still take special time to marathon it because it's just so much fun!

I also enjoyed Knoebel's Haunted Mansion even though (again) it scared the living daylights out of me.

tribar

Mega Poster
While i ride them and enjoy them Launched Coasters and Drop Towers scare me
I enjoyed Sidewinder at Hershey

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
I didn't totally hate G-Force at Drayton Manor.

I prefer Thirteen to the Corkscrew.

I love Saw.

And the biggie... *gulp* I don't really get what's so great about wood.

nadroJ

CF Legend
^Have you been on any good ones?

Mine is that I don't see coasters as the be-all and end-all of what theme parks are about, I enjoy riding everything and as such, I find parks like Six Flags rather uninspiring.

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
I've been on Megaphobia, all the ones at Blackpool Pleasure Beach, and Gwazi - so not that many wooden coasters really. I don't dislike them, just struggle to comprehend why many enthusiasts seem to favor them so much.

esp3001

Roller Poster
bmac said:
-I also confess that I absolutely adore Wild Mouses more than the $20 million overengineered piles of **** that Intamin and B&M can crank out from time to time, I would rank Hershey's Wild Mouse higher than Millennium Force any day of the week.

Pretty much this however my penchant is for Wild Mouse at BPB. No other 'coaster I have ever ridden has filled me with such joy and left a wide of a smile on my face for so long. I would gladly give up any other ride offered my way if it was a choice between them or Wild Mouse. Inversions are nothing to me given the choice between them and the amazing pops of air-time and gloriously sharp turns.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
I genuinely love the Big One at Blackpool. Not even in a "it's so bad it's funny" way. I think it's one of the best rides in the country and has one of the best first drops in the world. Oh, and the trains are ammmazing. It's just so much no bullpoop fun.

I don't get the hype with Intamin hypers. Hur.

Knoebles... Yeah, It's cute... I get it. I have a good time there. But... what is with the INSANE hype?

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I'm a sucker for nostalgia. I was in my element at Lakemont Park and Knoebel's. At the same time, I'm a sucker for innovation. Wing coasters and SDC's new woodie give me a hard on.

bmac

Giga Poster
Antinos said:
I'm a sucker for nostalgia. I was in my element at Lakemont Park and Knoebel's. At the same time, I'm a sucker for innovation. Wing coasters and SDC's new woodie give me a hard on.

I'm also a sucker for oldie rides, too! I'm pretty proud of the fact that I have 3 flyers, 5 whips and both American speed derbies to my credit. I find Condors to be incredibly fun and I'm a sucker for a good scrambler. I also adored Knoebel's flying skooters.

owentaylor121

Giga Poster
I think Th3teen is the best ride at Alton Towers, then Rita, then Nemesis, then Air and then Oblivion.

I also love Gforce at Drayton Manor.

I don't get why people love Intamin drop towers, then are crap, no airtime, very foreless and boring.

peep

CF Legend
Joey said:
Knoebles... Yeah, It's cute... I get it. I have a good time there. But... what is with the INSANE hype?

This. It felt a bit like a gypsy fun fair to me </3

I prefer a decent dark ride over a giant coaster.

Error

Strata Poster
-I like fun (Backlot Stunt Coaster, Verbolten) over force (Raptor, Domintor)
-Mine Train coasters are my guilty pleasure
-I've never ridden a power coaster
-Disney is overrated and overpriced
-I love small, middle of nowhere parks over megaparks
-I want Taylor is my pants