They offend Thee, my CF,
Who are all good and
deserving of all my love.
I firmly resolve,
With the help of Thy grace,
To confess my sins,
To do penance,
And to amend my life.

Do you have a need to confess, children? Is there some deep, dark secret lurking within your coaster conscience that you've been too afraid to share, for fear of condemnation from the CF community, but just needs to be let out? Be not afraid, let us hear your confession. Let us begin:

1. I didn't like Toverland. Troy is amazing, and the area around it is nice. The rest of the park is a **** ing dump though. It's a couple of tin sheds with some piss poor themeing, a decent log flume, and a bunch of kiddy rides. I can't understand the CF circle jerks that happen as soon as its name is mentioned. Forgive me!

2. I'm in love with TOGO.

3. One of the best days out I've had at a park in ages was recently at ... no I can't say it ... Camelot! Oh the humanity! I throw myself at your feet for forgiveness!

Snoo

The Legend
Even with all the giant paths, sterile environment, and mostly meh coasters.. Cedar Point is still one of my favorite parks.

Also, I hate Revenge of the Mummy. It sucked.. so.. so.. much.

IntaminToWin

Mega Poster
I like SLC's...Wild Eagle was kind of a letdown...Magnum XL-200 is still pretty much the best ride at Cedar Point. The first one I fear may have angered the gods.

CoasterfanSWE

Roller Poster
Wooden coasters does not interest me one bit, quite the opposite. Not even anything large such Colossos at Heide-park or Son of Beast at Kings Island or something reknown such as Boulder Dash at Lake Compounce. I dread another one close to here.

kimahri

CF Legend
After much thinking I must confess, that I have uh, nothing to confess... SLC's are ok? Yeah, yeah, SLC's are not bad, not great either?

OH WAIT! I REMEMBER! I sat on the Queue fence like a Chav once!

STC

Mega Poster
I absolutely adore SAW: The Ride, it's my favourite coaster at Thorpe. It's long, intense, got inversions and is the best themed coaster in the country - it's what UK enthusiasts have been crying out for since Nemesis! :p

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
I love Saw too and think it's more enjoyable than Inferno.... I am sorry! I also think that Oblivion really rivals Nemesis throne, so much so that I nearly put them tied on my favourites. Also Maurer Sohne Spinners are amazing, Dragons fury proudly holds its number 10 space in my top ten above air.

Jer

Strata Poster
El Toro is starting to lose it's luster to me, I've ridden it quite a lot, and compared to some recent additions to my count it seems too predictable.

bmac

Giga Poster
-I confess that I actually had fun riding Viper at Six Flags Great Adventure for two straight hours oh so many years ago.
-I confess that I have not ridden both Primeval Whirls in WDW Animal Kingdom.
-I also confess that I absolutely adore Wild Mouses more than the $20 million overengineered piles of **** that Intamin and B&M can crank out from time to time, I would rank Hershey's Wild Mouse higher than Millennium Force any day of the week.

Intricks

Strata Poster
I confess that I actually enjoyed the Tobaggan coaster at Lakemont Park.

Manhattan Express (or Rollercoaster...whatevs it is called) is ranked in my top 20.

I liked Saw: the Ride.

I liked Thorpe Park.

I love Blackpool.

I didn't like Boulder Dash that much.

I thought Rage was fab.

That's about all I can think of. I really love obscure coasters like Lost Coaster of Superstition Mountain, and I do love tacky parks like Blackpool/Indiana Beach.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
I think Thirteen is actually quite good fun and an excellent replacement for the Corkscrew.

Smithy

Strata Poster
I don't like drop towers.

I still get spooked standing in the queue for certain rides (Oblivion).

Nic

Strata Poster
furie said:
I think Thirteen is actually quite good fun and an excellent replacement for the Corkscrew.
Exactly this.

Hmmm, what else?

Knightmare is nothing special. At all.

Another excellent idea for a topic, btw. Gavin <3

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
I like Kings Dominion (& Carowinds).
I like GhostRider, Gwazi & Wild Beast.
I also quite like Superman: Ultimate Flight at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom & think it's a great addition to the park.
I dislike Swarm & think it's the weakest of all the B&M wing coasters.
I like wearing coaster T-Shirts to parks (never one from the park I'm at though), talking with strangers about coasters in the queue line, using coaster nicknames (especially Alpie) & many other peevs listed in Gavin's Enthusiast Annoyances topic. :oops: