• Colossus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nemesis Inferno

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lucy

Hyper Poster
I love both for different reasons.

I'd have to agree with that, although it's a shame the trains on Colossus are cramped. But I do like the slight headchopping moment before the inlines :D

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I've ridden both, and don't really see why people make so much of a fuss about Colossus. Yeh, it's a little bit rough, but it's not like Stampida! I voted Nemesis Inferno because it is sooo smooth, and it isn't as repetative as Colossus.

Slacky

Mega Poster
Nemesis Inferno gets my vote.
It's smooth, fast, well themed, kinda forceful in the front seat and has a great pre-lift section.
I also love the way the interlocking wingovers are directly above the path, whereas Colossus is repititive and slighty rough in the 2nd half of the train

spicy

Giga Poster
For me Nemesis Inferno, but only just.

There both great coasters and I love the way Colossus interacts with the scenery but I think Inferno offers a better ride experience.

A

Anonymous

Definitely Nem Inferno - Colossus almost knocks AT's Corkscrew off the top spot for uncomfortability

Emmett

Giga Poster
Got to be Inferno, great section before the lift hill where the mist is, and also the helix is pretty good.

Colossus isn't that bad but nothing really stands about it.

Echoes

Mega Poster
Collosus.

NI looks good, but it also looks just like every other B&M invert out there. A good ride I'm sure, but nothing particularly interesting.

Collosus, on the other hand, may be rough but at least it's unique. I think the 4 barrel rolls in a row would be awesoome, and I've never done an Intamin looper before.

Normally I would take force over uniqueness, but not this time for some reason.

Morgan

Roller Poster
It's Inferno for me, it's an alround great ride, nice and smooth and has some great elements to it. Colossus is riduculous, mainly because of the cars, in my eyes if you have to crawl to get into the seats, there's something wrong, they're far too cramped it's worse than sitting on a plane. I don't really care about the roughness of it, I'll ride anything but the inlines are just not fun, yes on your first ride theyu were quite amusing and unique but once you've been on a few times it just gets far too b oring and repetitive.

When I visit Thorpe I always make sure I ride Inferno, but it doesn't bother me if I miss out on Colossus, especially with all the queues and breakdowns it has.

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Well, Inferno by a long way. Its really forcefull and re-rideable. Fantastic ride. A tad short but it does a lot in its short length. I would say Inferno is quite unique, having the interlocking corks and the longest prelift section on an Invert. Its music is awesome and the theming is awesome. Its got that really intense part after the 0G, which I love.

Colossus is great on the front. Any other row and you loose you head! The layout is great, except the heartlines. But I do enjoy them. I like its themeing/landscape and the music is great (the best part!). It just doesn't match up to Inferno.

Smithy

Strata Poster
^

Have you actually ridden these though?

To be honest, I have no idea which I prefer. Invert's tend to be my favourite ride type atm, however I enjoyed Colossus for the most part, and found Inferno boring.

If I was having to constantly re-ride, I'd choose Inferno definately.

But if it was a one off ride. Colossus.

Damn no middle option.

Leighton

Mega Poster
Inferno >

Colossus.

There is no competition between the two. Inferno is much better than Colossus :)

Beans

Hyper Poster
Inferno is the better, much smoother and more pleasant to ride, any position is fine on this ride, front is good but I also like the back.

I do like Colossus but can be a rough at times, that is why I like to ride it at the front. Less painful if you ride with your arms up imo.

A

Anonymous

I have only ridden Colossus once, and had quite an enjoyable experience on it, however Inferno is definitely the better ride. Smooth as a feather and plenty of thrill. I love Inferno <3

Martyn H

Hyper Poster
Inferno by absolutely miles, theres no competition. Inferno - Reletively smooth, inversions that are fun, cool pre-drop. Colossucks - Horribly rough, insanely dull layout, repetetive inversions and crap.