• Colossus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nemesis Inferno

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

Colossus, anyday.

NI is soooooo boring, the drop is ****, it does the usual small invert elements, and is way too short.

Colossus has a decent first drop the loop is pretty good and the airtime on the hill is alrite. I like the nice long layout, and the heartlines are pretty fun.

A

Anonymous

I don't find it that rough, even at the back. I usually put my head forward, past the restarints and my ears don't get bashed. Sitting at the front is near on mooth for me.

IMO NI can be slightly rough, from the second corkscrew onwards.

John91

Mega Poster
I love Colossus (hence the name), and i never felt the roughness, probably due to a strong neck lol.
Inferno is a completely different ride from colossus, which i don't think is as good due to the fact that it isn't as forceful IMO.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I think Coloussus is rougher, only just, but I really like all the inversions. It's a tough choice, mind you. Nemesis Inferno is good. I think Coloussus steals it because of the inversions, I love the heartline rolls.

A

Anonymous

I personally think that nemesis inferno is the best out of the 2
because it is more thrilling collossus is a good ride but I just prefer nemesis inferno

Patrick

Hyper Poster
Nemesis Inferno. It was actually fun and intense, And the themeing is great and the pre drop was awesome.

Colossus was a very rough ride, The layout was pretty dull and the inversions apart from the inline twists were death. It was almost as bad as Infusion and the Alton Towers Corkscrew.

A

Anonymous

I have nothing ageinst Colossus, but ever since I took my first step in to Thorpe Park and rode them both I have alway's enjoyed Inferno alot more.

A

Anonymous

Inferno is a coaster that I would just ride again and again and again and not get bored of it. Unfortunately with Colossus, the shear nature of the ride means that I only ever want to do it once and then never again!

Echoes

Mega Poster
Last month I picked Colossus. But now I think I'd take Inferno. It's actually a lot tougher of a choice than one would think.

Colossus appeals to me because because of it's uniqueness. Not too many sit down looping Intamins, and the series of barrel rolls do look like a lot of fun. However, from what many people say, the ride quality doesn't seem to be there. Some people say that it is smooth, but most call out Colossus about its roughness and terrible shuffling. While I'm not really bothered by roughness, that combined with the shuffling sounds just plain unpleasant.

In my first post, I knocked Inferno for being "just like every other B&M invert". I now realize that this isn't true, partially due to what sounds like a great pre-drop. But even if Inferno were just like every other B&M invert, I think that I would still take the intensity of the invert over the rough yet unique Intamin.

To be honest, I think NI almost looks better than the original Nemmie...

Snoo

The Legend
N:I.

1. Not a fan of mega loopers
2. Bland repeating of elements JUST to get a record
3. I've heard more bad then good from Colossus.

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster
sheikra dude said:
I don't find it that rough, even at the back. I usually put my head forward, past the restarints and my ears don't get bashed. Sitting at the front is near on mooth for me.

IMO NI can be slightly rough, from the second corkscrew onwards.

I put my head forwards on Colossus, and I get my neck done instead...

N:I is rough at the end? From the second corkscrew? So the last 5 seconds of the ride then? Instead of the 90 seconds of Colossus?

Colossus' lift now shakes a lot more noticably, therefore really, the contest is marred by the crapness of it...

Has anyone mentioned the crampness of the Colossus trains? Trying to get into the back is a chore...

TarkaTrax

Mega Poster
N:I, it's certainly the better ride. I don't think it's great, I'd say it's a solid 8/10 good sort of ride. While we're talking about it, I don't find either of them rough, but Colossus does have crap trains and vibrates a bit, and N:I did give me a hefty whack on the head in the second corkscrew on one of my rides.

A

Anonymous

I like both of the rides but i do prefer Nemesis Inferno because it feels more intense and it has better themeing,music and I like the drop then you go into the verticle loop!

A

Anonymous

I enjoy both Colossus and Nemesis Inferno, but I have one that I love more, and that’s Inferno. Its great fun and quite intense and has a great layout.

I like colossus, but it is quite rough on some seats only. So I will say that Nemesis Inferno is more fun to ride, and more intense.

Nemesis Inferno, has my vote.

Ollie

CF Legend
I enjoy Collossus more, as Inferno just sprials round and doesnt have a single straight section until the brake run.
Collossus is better as it has the best pace and is more enjoyable. Whereas Inferno is just over so quickly, the things around you are a blur, and you on the brake run before you can say "This Sucks"