What's new

Coasterforce Quiz!!!

4/10 today :lol: , bit of a joke that quiz. Should be listed as cookery with the amount of questions about spices.

5/10 on General Knowledge Harder. Not bad....I knew a few, guessed the rest.

Ah crap. In first place right now, but no way it's good enough for a win today. I have to remember how out of date some of these questions are. Stupid me for actually knowing the right answer now.

8/10 today and same time as Loefet. Got one of those stupid questions at the end about the quiz, which is hard to know the right answer for. :shock:

8/10
Quite pleased with that as the 2 I got wrong were guess's and the others I knew, not bad for me in a harder catagory. :--D

I got 6/10 today which currently puts me in 13th place which is funny because one of thequestions I had was about the fear of the number 13. :lol:

Eight and second place! A few were guesses but there were a lot I knew. I can't see why nobody got ten so far, to be honest. Could be because Gavin and Furie haven't played though.

So yeea, eight. What was with the last question though?

Got 8 today, quite happy with that score actually. Although one of them that I got wrong I had changed from the correct answer, bern.

[wquote]9/10 & 3rd place, only one I didn't get was the colour of a minor cartoon character[/quote]

Uhh, how could you not know the colour of Eeyore? I thought everyone on this planet knew the Winnie the Pooh characters!

I would have got 10 today, if it weren't for the bizarre last question about how to get a question in the quiz changed... or something. I don't know if it was meant to be funny, it was just a bit irritating really! Oh well, still in the lead!