What's new

Coasterforce Quiz!!!

4/10.

Simpsons.. meh.

Put on some South Park or Family Guy... i'd own.

Lets not even talk about Futurama.. :)

7/10 today which for then moment has put me at the top of the leaderboard, but I know for sure that someone is going to beat me. :p

Well I know they're yellow, one's called Bart and one's got blue hair, but none of those questions came up, amazingly enough though I got 5 right and completely halved my usual time.
How is it some people get that time regularly AND read the questions?

What the hell is up with this quiz. Meh, I got 6 which is ok for questions on stupid things like what is Mr Burn's phone number, oh yeah I know that [/sarcasm]

That was pretty hard, but at least it was fair (unlike the European/world/arse quiz).

8/10 and I knew them all. Got the two wrong I didn't know. I like those :)

3/10 but being I really don't like the Simpsons and only watch if I'm absolutely desperate I know I was doomed as soon as I hit the play button

I knew the mr Burn's tlephone number question beacause I remember the episode and they make it kinda obvious. :D

Seeing as many people don't watch the Simpsons anymore I could easily make it that topic everyday, (although I won't because i'm nice) :D

WOOHOO!!!! 1600th post. :D

7/10.

I'm normally good at Simpsons quizzes too... though there was some propper ****in anal stuff there.

8/10.

Would've gotten 9 if I hadn't changed my answer to the Bleeding Gums question. And only 8 seconds slower than John!