What's new

Coasterforce Quiz!!!

I thought I'd done crap when I got 6. That was definitely a toughie, but at least the questions were relevant to the topic this time.

Another round of WTF!

"This quiz is personal, what changes should I make?"

"What kind of submission about my quiz would I rather see?"

What. A. Load. Of. Tosh!
Still it was only a couple out of the 10, so I managed a respectable 9, which is better than the Disney quiz :lol:

Aaaaarrrgggghhhhh!!! I finished it in well under a minute, but after I hit submit nothing happened for ages. ****ing stupid piece of ****!

Wooo 10/10, how the **** did I do that. :--D

The quiz was weird, questions in there about quiz errors. I just guessed anything.

I had some help with this lot, but 10! Strange questions. 10/10 is better than the 1 from yesturdays quiz I think!

1900 post!

6/10 never mind different questions to above his were easier, typical though bloody hard, long winded and had to read properly to get ans.

^ I agree, Tina. Most of them involved using common sense but the questions I had, I had to read about three times to make head or tail from it!

5. I had this great idea about different places that I have travelled. I came up with this awesome quiz. Submitted it, only to be told not to make quizzes personal. Well, I'm telling you, I was fit to be tied. I did what?

Resubmitted it.
Told the editor just what I thought of them
Took out the personal information and resubmitted the quiz
Deleted the quiz, nobody is going to tell me what to do

Ian said:
Most of them involved using common sense but the questions I had, I had to read about three times to make head or tail from it!

I agree. Disneyland was horrible, but today you could work out some or make a good guess.

The last question was particularly weird - Mixed up Kipling pomes!