What's new

Carowinds | Fury 325 | B&M Giga Coaster

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Re: Carowinds | Fury 325 | B&M Giga Coaster

When I ever get the chance to go back to the Carolinas...

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

The Hedgehog

Mega Poster
Someone on Reddit took this photo of the skyline yesterday. Look how much larger than intimidator it is!!!

QkeJget.jpg

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
ThomVD said:
Jordanovichy said:
The ejector you're gonna get on that drop will be orgasmic.

I was just thinking that, like, I can't even imagine. And that with the B&M clamshells and seatbelts <3
I fixed your typo. :wink:

rtotheizzo17

Hyper Poster
The Hedgehog said:
Someone on Reddit took this photo of the skyline yesterday. Look how much larger than intimidator it is!!!

QkeJget.jpg

Yeah, its about 10 stories taller right? The direction of that picture makes it look a lot bigger tho.

The Hedgehog

Mega Poster
rtotheizzo17 said:
The Hedgehog said:

QkeJget.jpg

Yeah, its about 10 stories taller right? The direction of that picture makes it look a lot bigger tho.
Yeah. I was looking at the webcam today and I appreciate the fact that they've rotated the camera to follow the construction, so that's cool.

The Hedgehog

Mega Poster
TheCoasterCruiser said:
That transition will make for some interesting negative g's!
Looking at the webcam, the turn is almost complete and starting down to the next section already. I want to say the turn is around half the height of the first hill, you're gonna be hauling ass around that thing.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Kings Island, take note. It is possible to turn a park entrance from zero to hero.

Intricks

Strata Poster
^^ I really have no clue as to how KI would be abpento change their front entrance in any manner to be honest.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Re: Carowinds | Fury 325 | B&M Giga Coaster

^ I'm pretty sure it's the program's automatic scream sound. But if it wasn't, then it sure would mean that CF caught the "perfect scream" sound.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

Snoo

The Legend
Intricks said:
^^ I really have no clue as to how KI would be abpento change their front entrance in any manner to be honest.

You could do a few things.. but with the current setup, you can't do much.

101335738.6xJCymeB.jpg

You COULD move the entrance outward, as there is plenty of space that you could work with. However, where to put the station would have a lot to do with it. If you do it on one side, it would be in the kiddy section

10.jpg

While the other side would be in the ActionZone, with about 2 dozen coasters already but with space (forest, parking lots, older rides). Of course, you could move it to another location but where? It is kind of iconic to walk right out into the main midway.

Intricks

Strata Poster
Could they potentially syart it a bit further back from the entrance and have the turnaround be over and around the front entrance, similar to how Goliath@SFoG does? Like, it starts over near Beast and Diamondbac while having the turn around enter and leave from beneath it the front entrance? Would that potentially work?

It could dive underneath on the Kiddie area side, then hop up into a hammerhead or Ampersand before diving back down and re-emerging over near stinger before heading back.