What's new

Carowinds Adding Zamperla Attraction In 2020??

First off, as a joke, at least I'm not starting my posts recently with "I've been told" lol ?.

But seriously, I've just found this image of a shipment and it looks like a Zamperla attraction will join Carowinds in 2020. The article from Coaster Net, states that three attractions they think it could be (cause it's too early to speculate what attraction this'll be) is either a Watermania (Zamperla's take on a Mack Twist n Splash), Water Fight (Splash Battle) or the newest Air Race model, called Super Air Race.

Any thoughts?67444199-370427457237309-9079192673377583104-n_orig.jpg

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
First off, as a joke, at least I'm not starting my posts recently with "I've been told" lol ?.

But seriously, I've just found this image of a shipment and it looks like a Zamperla attraction will join Carowinds in 2020. The article from Coaster Net, states that three attractions they think it could be (cause it's too early to speculate what attraction this'll be) is either a Watermania (Zamperla's take on a Mack Twist n Splash), Water Fight (Splash Battle) or the newest Air Race model, called Super Air Race.

Any thoughts?View attachment 5687
Or it could be a Nebulaz?

EthanCoaster

Mega Poster
I find that odd, because off the top of my head, all of the Zamperla attractions at Carowinds are located within Camp Snoopy. However, there is a small FEC in the northern part of Charlotte that has a few Zamperla rides (Frankie’s Fun Park), so it could be for them.