We’re monitoring the coronavirus situation and currently have no reason to change our plans. By the time we go, it’ll be summer and most likely the virus will be under control.
We will obviously follow the advice or instructions given by the parks, hotels and British/Finnish governments.
In the unlikely event that part/all of the trip is altered on such advice, partial refunds related to the parts that are cancelled/altered will be given. Ie: if Power Park close, the cost of Power Park entry and unneeded travel will be refunded but the other parts won’t.
There are parts we will have to pay upfront - hence the payment deadlines - and if we have to refund them, we will have to wait for the refund from the park/hotel before passing it on.
Basically, nobody will be out of pocket and will pay for only whatever is done. Refunds will be given for parts not done.
If you pull out from the trip for one reason another, please contact me and Chris to discuss individual refunds.
Please remember that nobody from CF makes any money from this trip. It’s in our interest to get value for money! It’s organised out of love for theme parks, meeting old friends, making new ones, and boosting our cred count!
**** the coronavirus.