What's new

CANCELLED - Unfinnished Business | FINLAND |24th - 26th Jul 2020

peep

CF Legend
Very excited for this Live! Will put in my time off request at work tomorrow and look at the flight options.

Really want to do this but flights from Manchester seem a bit awkward and it'll probably involve swapping a few shifts, so won't be able to confirm for a while. It may be easier for me to join up at powerpark, as Sarkanemi has nothing new for me and there isn't really much there I'm desperate to reride.

Arttu

Roller Poster
I'm so in!!! Guys if you need to flight here or from here after trip day or two early (to get cheap flights) . I can happily accomodate you to my flat. Here's place for 2-4 persons. Disclaimer is that you can manage to stay with cats :D:D

Geeky Pastimes

Mega Poster
We might be able to come but would probably just meet you guys at the parks as 9am on Saturday is a bit too tricky for us to get to unless we can get some extra time off work and go down the night before.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

RickvdBeek

Roller Poster
I'm so in!!! Guys if you need to flight here or from here after trip day or two early (to get cheap flights) . I can happily accomodate you to my flat. Here's place for 2-4 persons. Disclaimer is that you can manage to stay with cats :D:D

I might be interested! I am flying to Finland on Thursday and flying back on Monday, so still need a place to stay for the nights Thursday-Friday and Sunday-Monday.

Professor

Previously AndrewRollercoaster
I'd be up for this if there is a place for me. Sounds like a good opportunity to get those Finnish credits and meet like minded individuals. Might fly out Thursday morning and come back Monday evening and get more goes on Taiga.

Ethan

Strata Poster
I think I'd actually be interested in this, although I've never really done a CF Live? Only one I did was years ago for the Swarm opening back when I was a proper goon, so it would be kinda nerve racking haha. I assume everyone is lovely though. Kind of odd that I haven't done a Live before seeing as I've been on this site for 12 years now.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I think I'd actually be interested in this, although I've never really done a CF Live? Only one I did was years ago for the Swarm opening back when I was a proper goon, so it would be kinda nerve racking haha. I assume everyone is lovely though. Kind of odd that I haven't done a Live before seeing as I've been on this site for 12 years now.
We're all proper goons! No such thing as a half-way one. The first Live is always nerve wracking, but everybody loves creds and visiting parks, so there's always something to talk about. With a large group made up from people from different backgrounds, goon experience and personalities, you'll end up making coaster friends for life. Yes, I know it's obvious I would say that, but it's genuinely true. I've had the best theme park trips I've ever had with people I've met from CF.

After chatting to Chris, the sign up page will be online in mid-February to allow us more time to confirm a few more bits and bobs.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
  • 2 hour drive to Sarkanniemi
  • 3 hour evening drive to first hotel 5 mins from PowerPark.
  • 3 hour evening drive to second hotel 10 mins from Tampere.
  • 2 hour morning drive to Linnanmaki / Helsinki airport + public transport to Linnanmaki

Can't we persuade them to move powerpark in between Tampere and helsinki? it would be far more convenient!

NathP

Roller Poster
I will be attending this one, can't wait to get back to Finland and see everyone again, got flights booked already!

bamber123

Roller Poster
Enjoyed Linnanmaki last year, this seems like a great reason to return and visit the other two. Would love to join you on this one. :)

RickvdBeek

Roller Poster
I just saw that a sign-up link has been posted in the first message. I signed up for this live on the website on January 11th. Is that the correct way to sign up for this live? I am not sure because in a previous post was said that we had to wait until mid-February for the sign-up page to be online.
I signed up with Name: Rick van der Beek Mail: cw......beek@gmail.com

Chris Brown

Mr CoasterForce 2016
All, you may have recently seen the sign up link appear in my initial post and on the main forum. This was incorrectly posted and the form wasn’t fully functional. The form will be posted here when sign up is open! Apologies for any inconvenience.