What's new

Blackpool Pleasure Beach | Icon | Mack Multi-Launch

I know, it will be really good ride but top 10 rollercaster in the world is an exaggeration. Not when there are such rides in the world as shambala, expedition geforce and some 25 more, which are definitely better than this. Take a bit of objectivity guys and sorry for my english :)

Definitely? This ride hasn't even tested yet and, whilst it doesn't look like it's going to be one of the best in the world, who in here has said it will be?

I know, it will be really good ride but top 10 rollercaster in the world is an exaggeration. Not when there are such rides in the world as shambala, expedition geforce and some 25 more, which are definitely better than this. Take a bit of objectivity guys and sorry for my english :)

Bigger isn’t always better my friend! Taron and Helix go along way in proving that.

...and all the "top 10" coasters are obviously all in America? ::sigh::
@faalo19988 ; don't worry, ATI talks nonsense most of the time

I think if I said “hey Siri, delete all nonsense posts from this forum” a good chunk of everyone’s (including mine) would vanish

As for Icon I am really looking forward to seeing it in person and riding it.

Question though. On the footers there is the steel massive screw like things sticking up. Are they leaving them just like that or hiding them? Just looks a bit messy to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What a fun looking ride! I really hope some drone photos pop up soon - it'd really help to see the ride in its entirety to understand where the hell it actually goes. I'm looking forward to a POV!

I honestly cannot wait for this to start testing. I'm interested to see how it maintains its pace throughout the course.

Mandy has revealed!

DXExTuHVoAAJ58E.jpg:large