• Griffon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SheiKra

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Ben??? Hello???? There's a topic of floorless coasters and you've forgotten to tell us how forceless and **** they all are...

Anyway, Krypton looks like the best.

Ben

CF Legend
Ben??? Hello???? There's a topic of floorless coasters and you've forgotten to tell us how forceless and Censored they all are...

Lol, sorry, been away...

Anyway, the DMs clearly aren't "Floorless" coasters, they're Dive Machines which just happen to be Floorless.

And, they all suck. Other then Hydra. Kraken and Superman are two of the worst coasters I've ever been on. Other then Air.

Rach

Giga Poster
Missed some of the list like Dæmonen, the now extinct Dominator at GL and Insane Speed in Taiwan (pointed out by Ben).

http://www.rcdb.com/ir.htm?model=117

Floorless coasters look decent but I haven't been on one so couldn't tell.

Hydra looks the best out of the list.

I quite like the look of Dæmonen as well because it is so compact. But i'll go with Hydra.

Ben

CF Legend
By "the one in Japan", do you mean Insane Speed, as in the one that's on the list and actually in Taiwan?

Because, there's not actually one in Japan...

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
I've only been on two, Kraken and Dominator, not including SheiKra because I rode that before it went floorless.

When I went on Kraken I thought it was pathetic. I've never come of a B&M coaster so dissapointed, and I'll be suprised if I do again!

However, I came off Dominator thinking 'that was so much better than Kraken!', comparing them instantly, and comparing coasters isn't something I normally like to do, I like to just take each individual one as it is. But the difference was phonomenal, Dominator was so much better.

However, it's not on the list so I can't vote!

Oh well.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I gotta my favorite is Scream! Call me crazy, but I could care less if it's in a parking lot. I love the helix thats only a couple feet above the cement. The high banked turns are what makes it so good in my opinion.

Tomatron

Giga Poster
I've done Daemonen, Kraken, Spanish Superman, Scream and Dominator.

My biggest complaint is that apart from the front row, the floorless effect is gone, and the forces don't make up for losing the ride's piece de resistance. But in the front seat, I actually think they're all really good rides. I'm not too bothered about them perhaps lacking some intensity, they're all good fun and precision engineered. Just get that front seat.

Daemonen looks strange at first glance. How can those large trains get around that tiny track, but the bulky carriages manage those inversions sublimely, no roughness despite the small margin for error.

Kraken and Spanish Superman are great aerobatic displays, I prefer Superman because of the airtime hill instead of the midcourse brakes.

Scream has an awful location, but the ride itself is quite intense and enjoyable. If it had better surroundings, it might just be my favourite.

Dominator is currently my fave. I love that it doesn't follow the traditional path of big B&Ms, and that it combines great forces with awesome hangtime.