• B&M FLYING COASTER

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B&M DIVE MACHINE

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

Best Bolliger and Mabillard ride.

Leave your opinionas why you have made this decision!
:--D

It's a bit hard to pick, because you can't really compare a mega coaster to an inverted coaster for example, but I'd probably rank my favourite B&M coasters like this:

1. Batman the Ride
2. Nitro (I'm thinking Behemoth will overtake this when I ride it)
3. Dominator
4. Medusa
5. Superman Ultimate Flight
6. Raptor
7. Mantis

So judging off of that list, I guess inverted coasters, but the position of flying coasters is really neat, and the adrenaline rush of going up the huge hill of a hyper is really awesome too. Dive machines look to be one of the best types but I haven't been on one to be able to judge.

My favourite type is the Dive Machine, Because Oblivion scares the crap out of me so much and I've wimped out of it before. The drop is insane and I love it.

I like inverts too, But from what I've heard theres good ones and bad ones, Whereas the DMs all look amazing.

I would say its ether a Dive Machine or an Invert. My favourite two types. I cant decide.

Ive been on:
1 Sitdown
2 Inverts (soon to be 3 then 4)
1 Floorless
1 Flyer
1 Dive Machine

I'll be riding a B&M Hyper in August.

My current favourite would be between a Sit-down or Inverts. I'll have a better judgement when I ride more of each type but for now it's between those 2. Saying that though I love all the types I've been on.

Montu is my favourite coaster, however I don't find inverts to be consistently good.

Sit Downs or Dive Machines for the best ride consistently.

Hmm... floorless for me, as it's the closest...

If I'm judging from looks alone, Dive Machines by a mile (a Scandinavian mile is ten kilometers).

From what i've been on (Floorless and Inverted) I'd have to say Floorless because of "Kraken". Out of Nemessis Inferno and Kraken, i think anyone would pick Kraken.

Of that list,I've ridden 4.

Stand Up-Which was Mantis,and my God it was awful.Maybe I didn't get the best example of one,but I really didn't enjoy it one bit.

Dive Machine-Even though I crapped myself big time,the pure adrenalin rush on the drop was immense,and certainly made up for it.

Flyer-I know alot of people bash Air,but I liked it.

Invert-My favourite by absolute miles,I just love the sensations they give,put me in a park with an Invert,and I'm happier than a pig in sh*t.

I have been on the following

Alpengeist
Apollo's Chariot
Batman the ride (Great Adventure)
Batman the ride (New England)
Dominator (aka Batman at geauga lake)
Mantis
Medusa (Great Adventure)
Nitro
Raptor
Superman Ultimate Flight (Great Adventure)
Superman Ultimate Flight (Great America)

and for ME it is without a doubt the hypers that keep me coming back when it comes to B+M, In my opinion their flyers aren't that great, and I've only been on one of their standups.

So in order of my favorites
1. Hypers
2. Inverted
3. Floorless
4. Flyers

For me it was close between dive machine and inverted because i love oblivion and sheikra, they are one of my top rides. But i think overall i prefer inverted coasters because i love nemesis and dueling dragons.

Best to Worst:
1) INVERTED COASTER
2) DIVE MACHINE
3) HYPER COASTER
4) FLYING COASTER
5) FLOORLESS COASTER
6) SITTING COASTER
7) STAND UP COASTER

Thats really hard to do, sense B&M builds such quality coasters. But I guess I just did! :lol: