Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B&M INVERTED COASTER

• B&M FLYING COASTER

• B&M DIVE MACHINE

• Total voters
^And to be honest, the comparison to Vekoma to B&M Flyers are nearly two completely experiences IMO.

Vekoma's are the more complete ride and B&M's have the better element.. altho Flying Dutchman loops do pull some nice G's.

Hypers and Dives... Flyers would be last (ZzZzz)
I see you haven't ridden Tatsu..

I've yet to ride a sit-down or a hyper, but from what I've ridden, I'd say inverts are the best overall. They can do loads of things which is great, and I prefer them to floorlesses.

But Tatsu is my favourite B&M overall, and my no.1.

Only been on the Inverts and Flyers.

Flyers - Air I find is really dull and isn't very long or that exciting, IMO. However it does achevie its idea of making you think that your flying and is a veyr wired position!

Inverts - Great rides. Both Infero and Nemesis are amazing, forceful and I love the sensation of having your legs dangaling!

Voted Inverts! :)

Well my favourite coaster of all time is SheiKra. I bet Griffon would top it, but I haven't ridden it. Gutting :-(

But the Inverted I think is probably the best actually. Dive Machine's are awsome, but the inverted coasters are a 'unique' (more unqiue than sit down anyhoo) option, this proving fiarly popular, and the posibilities with them are pretty much endless. Not like Dive Machines where the fovcus is the drop, or the flyers where your limited to hell. Inverters can do so much, and coasters like Montu, Raptor, Black Mamba, and, I suppose, Nemesis, prove this.

Inverts.

It is the only thing B&M does that cannot be replicated.

Apollo's Chariot, Goliath, and Nitro are the best.
Alpengeist, Talon, Griffon, and Kraken are next.
My top ten then by type are:
1. Intamin giga
2. B&M mega/hyper
3. B&M mega/hyper
4. B&M mega/hyper
5. B&M invert
6. B&M dive machine
7. B&M invert
8. B&M floorless
9. Morgan
10.GCI twister wooden
A B&M flying was in the next ten for a while, but a B&M sitting or stand up were never in the running.

hyper because u get amazing airtime and no shoulder restraints.