What's new

Best and Worst IMAscore Soundtracks

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
What are the best and worst IMAscore soundtracks you have ever heard? For me the best is Taron's soundtrack, and the worst is Mystic Timbers', as it doesn't really do anything for me.

What do you think?

Benenen

Hyper Poster
Chiapas is my favourite, absolute love it.

Not too keen on the Derren Brown one, I've been on the ride six or seven times but I couldn't hum the tune.

zazobo

Hyper Poster
Best- Chiapas and Klugheim.

I'll be controversial and say I didn't like Helix all that much...

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
Chiapas and Taron are ****ing amazing and prefect with the ride.
D'Wervelwind and the area music is really good too.

I really can't think of any that I dislike. Maybe Temple of the Nighthawk (it's still amazing but I was quite attached to the music it replaced).

elephant58

Hyper Poster
^I didn't think Icon's was IMAScore?

I've only heard the Alton ones, but out of those, the Smiler's soundtrack always makes me feel weird when walking into X-Sector for the first time in the day. Which is a good thing.

Sandman

Giga Poster
The whole Klugheim area soundtrack is so great when listened to in one go, the transition from track to track is delightful. Chiapas is also fantastic, but in a completely different way... very upbeat and fun. Maybe I don't appreciate the Helix tracks because I've not experienced them in person, so when I listen at home through my headphones I don't get that same "buzz" that most do!

Lofty

CF Legend
Icon is not IMAScore.

Best
Helix and Dwervilwind.

Worst
j51uHm1.gif

HeartlineCoaster

Theme Park Superhero
My top 5 listened to in iTunes:
Kärnan
Helix
Blue Fire
Mami Wata
Taron

I also can't pick a worst, but I think this comes from the fact that they have plenty of unremarkable filler stuff, not that they're the best thing ever.
It's not like all 120 minutes of Mechanica is knocking it out of the park.

Serena

Miss CoasterForce 2016
Staff member
Social Media Team
Oh my god, how did I forget Karnan?!?!?! The piano version of that is literally my fave piece of music ever!