• Boy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Girl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Congrats you guys. Marcus, I'll get you a shotgun, and a deadbolt for her door each year on her birthday so you can keep her locked in, since we know thats how your gonna do it.

There is always the SMALL chance that it can be a boy. You know a SMALL chance :--D

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
East Coast(er) General said:
Yeah - Girl for sure! :wink:
I knew it & you're going to love having a daughter Mr. Snoo.

CMonster

Giga Poster
Congrats! Get ready for eighteen years of (misery) fun!

Glad to hear she's healthy, I call being the Godfather! :wink:

Snoo

The Legend
Too late. I already named the Godfather.. best friend of nearly 22 years. Even with your package you can't beat that buddy. ;)

Snoo

The Legend
Well if by kick she meant 'falls down in awe and immediately falls in love'.. then yes.

Snoo

The Legend
Ooo yeah.. and:

200571_195489830483173_100000664714055_561455_3194392_n.jpg

:D

mispurfekt

Mega Poster
I'm almost 22 weeks and Zoe will weigh a whole pound. Plus, I'm finally starting to weigh more than my pre-pregnancy weight. Feels good to gain some weight for once in my life. :D

Snoo

The Legend
Been feeling her kick a lot lately. Trust me.. if you haven't.. when you do.. it really is an amazing feeling. :D

I had a dream last night that I got locked in the cafeteria of my residence with one of my floormates, and the cafeteria lady forced everyone to draw pictures of the loch ness monster for your baby.

mispurfekt

Mega Poster
One down side to having a little girl, everything for her is so cute! It's hard to not buy cute little outfits for Zoe when I have about 5 people giving me all the clothes we need for the first year and a half. :wink: